chapter 8

SEOUL'S daily star magazine...

EXO D.O.dating soojin from girl's day....

INNA POV

after i saw the magazine about him i made a smirk....for myself cuz....i am the one who made that plan....but i cannot bear it.....

the..

pain...

in my...

heart...

seeing the article and many peoples are supporting their relationship....

FAST FORWARD...

INNA P.O.V

it's already three months..... those gossips about D.O and it slowly become silent.....and as long as they are dating, i was busying myself with works to disturb me from remember him....everyday he was updating his status about his fake relationship with soojin in Instagram....suddenly i got a call......

it was an unknown number....

i was hesitate at first..... but then i answer it cuz it keep ringing....

"hello???....who is..."

"inna-yah!!!!!....."someone shouting my name...

"it was working..... the plan.....and i already break up with her....let's meet this afternoon at the park near your apartment... bye...."said him..

oh i got it...it was him....the one i really miss....D.O...

"i didn't get to answer him..he already put off his phone...."never mind I'm gonna meet him after all...

i dressed up myself with yellow skirt and white sleeveless blouse and i wore my white vase...

FAST FORWARD

i stand looking at the beautiful view of sunset..... suddenly someone wrapping their hands around me...you can called it as back hug...

it....

was...

him....

KYUNGSOO!!!!!...

i just screaming inside my mind....act cool....inna .....act cool....

he looked at me and flashed a wide smile at me....with his heart shaped lips....my cheeks burn hot....a pink colour showed up......