Second Chapter: Satisfaction

Levi Ackerman was sitting silently in his chair, thinking what was hidding behind this question asked by his psychologist Hanji Zoë.

That's right. Tell her about those things you did to Eren, Levi.

Levi's consciences spoke with a whispery voice in his head.

"Umm...he was five. So I bathed him, feed him, clothed-"

"This report says you didn't want anybody else to touch Eren. Is that true?" Hanji didn't let the man finish his sentence. Her habit appearing once again.

"Ah. ...Y e s. But I'm sure they were all filthy. I did not want my boy to get dirty. No." Mr. Ackerman shook his head.

"What about your wife?"

"Petra? Of-of course. ...As long as I were with them." Levi looked at her with innocent eyes just to know if she has any other questions. However, miss Hanji was busy writting in her notebook.

The room went quiet.

Levi turned his sight towards the windows and let his therapist complete her writings before continuing.

When Hanji spotted the silence she kept writing and with a nod she politely asked Levi to go on.

"I think she was the one who was ill." He spat the last word like it was a swear word.

That jealous bitch.

"There were days...when I just wanted to take Eren and...go. He was the only thing that mattered to me...and still does. I lived for him. It was Eren who made me happy. Not Petra. And she knew that."

'Interesting.' Hanji thought to herself, letting her pencil repeatedly hit her bottom lip while listening carefuly.

"I just wanted to take the two of us somewhere. ...Away from her." Levi looked up at the sky and humorlessly laughed. "Unfortunately... she was quicker than me." Levi's whispers were full of sorrow.

25. March|Continue in the next chapter: Foul Play