Getting blessed

*previously*
"Who dares interupt a counsil meeting" drama queen thundered as he rose his oversised firecracker. He let it fly........................................
                            *Now*
It flew straight at my chest i raised my hand and i swiftly caught it and let it soar back. "Milords and ladies i come with a request." I said ignoring the stares i had coming my way."And what may that be"zues replied.
" i wish to become a god" "finally some sense
Who got it in you"Zeus replied sassily."the wisdom spawn"I sneered the name like it was the plague."what has made you act like this towards my daughter "Athena snapped "she cheated on me."i replied with sorrow laced in with my words. "she would never you-"she started but i cut her off " i swear a death wish on chaos's name that i am not lying" with that a swirling vortex appeared and a man stepped out . He had tanned skin and his eyes were swirling galaxies that drones into your brain but in a soothin manner."i an khaos  and i have heard a death wish on my name who here has done it" he claimed and asked. I slowly raised my hand "very well then your pure of heart and you are not lying so i shall grant you my blessing and make you a primordial god rather than a normal god." he remarked. " thank you. He then stared to chant . Suddenly i felt an iscruciable pain so i collapsed onto one knee. When the pain left i shakily stood but i noticed the fates in the room "all hail pursues jackson primordial of lyrics, wolves, heroes, elements and prince of the void" every one gasped at that."your sacred animal is pegasus and your scared weapon is riptide."
They said creepily all together. Then chaos spoke up"i gave you assasin senses and knowledge and you have the powers of the void and you have powers of creation oh and you also have wings" then i dropped down as i felt my back bones moving. I stood up once again and reached to my back and i felt a soft wings on my back which had a 20ft wingspan. Chaos then dissapeared. " we all here should bless young perseus here"
They all proceeded with the blessings.

Hestia - champion so summon food and manipulate fire.
Aphrodite- sexiest man alive
Ares- can use all weapons
Hephaestus- cab forge anything out of anything
Artemis can use a bow
Hades powers of his children
Demeter can grow anything
Zeus xan fly in his domain
Hera can read minds
Poseidon enhanced powers over waters
Athena all knowledge
Hermes faster
Dionsus asleep so nothing
Apollo can heal and can use all instruments.