1. Is that- SUMMER!

// Cleo POV //

"Mum! Ella!" I yelled happily, running across the airport floor to greet them. They ran the short distance to greet me, discarding their luggage. I flung my arms around the both of them. It had been about 6 months since I'd last seen them.

"I've missed you so much," I told them.

"We've missed you too," Mum replied. "Come here you."

I gave mum a huge hug. Man, her hugs were good. I then moved onto Ella.

"So how's my little sister been?" She asked me before picking me up and flinging me round. I squealed as memories of when we were little lit up my head.

"How've you both been?"

Mum said that they'd missed me but they didn't let it bother them. I noticed a tall figure standing not far from us.

"Oh yeah. Right," I said, taking his arm and pulling him closer. "So, this is my boyfriend, Ross. Ross, this is my mum and sister, Rena and Ella."

He stuck his hand out politely only to receive a big bear hug from the both of them. As mum and Ella introduced themselves, I noticed someone familiar walking towards us.

"No!" I exclaimed. "Is that- SUMMER!"

I ran as fast as I could towards my best friend. I jumped onto her and tackled her to the floor, not caring what anyone thought. As soon as we had calmed down, we stood back up again.

"Your here. In America. With me," I squealed breathlessly.

"Yes. I can't actually believe it," she laughed.

"How's Todd?" I asked as we linked arms and headed back to the others.

"He's alright. Busy, as always - but he came back for our anniversary."

"Aww. Summer, this is Ross. Ross, this is Summer."

"Hi," he said giving her a hug. "I've heard a lot about you."

Summer blushed before giving me a 'how much have you told him' look.

"I love your accent," she said.

"Thanks, I guess," he responded. "Shall we get going?"

Being the gentleman he was, he carried one of mum's bags and one of Ella's. I pulled one of Summer's suitcases.

Once we reached the car, we put the luggage in the boot, or 'trunk'. I climbed in the front seat next to Ross and the others all sat in the back.

After half an hour of driving, we got to the band house. Stormie, Mark and everyone else was there to welcome my family. We all sat down in the living room to discuss who would be staying where.

"Well, Rena can stay at the guest room at our house," Stormie offered. "I doubt you'd want to stay in this crazy house anyway."

"Probably not. A couple years too old I think," Mum chuckled.

"Ella can stay in the guest room here but what about Summer?" I asked. "She can't camp out on the couch."

"Why doesn't she have my room," Rocky offered. "I'll sleep in Ryland's room. Don't worry, I'll change the sheets and tidy up a bit."

"What, from all your one night stands," Riker joked.

He got what he asked for though when Rocky punched him in the arm.

"Sounds great," Summer said.

"Now we missus, have some catching up to do," I told Summer. Turning back to everyone else, I asked, "do you guys mind?"

"Nope, not at all. Go ahead," Ross said.

I have him a hug before heading up to our room at the top of the house with Summer following me.

So that's the first chapter of the sequel. Just want to say that if I get any like American words/phrases wrong, I apologise. I'm British, so I don't really get much of it. If you spot a mistake, feel free to let me know about it in the comments. Also, if you are a new reader and you feel a little confused, this story is actually a sequel to Love Hate r.s.l so go check that out first to see the story from the beginning.