Chapter 1

Charming, CA is a small town that is practically run by the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, but it's also the hometown of a girl named Jazzy Hunter. She had a pretty good upbringing and it was all thanks to her father since her mother had died after she was born, but her memory was still alive through the stories that her father had passed down to her. Jazzy was always the happy kid growing up, became good friends with Jax and Opie, and was part of the skaters. She was a part of the basketball team, National Honors' Society, art club, and volunteered at the hospital.

After she graduated high school, she was able to go to San Diego State with a full scholarship and she was doing well and finally felt like she was able to find a group to fit into, but all good things come to an end. Her so-called friends had cut her off like she was nothing so she no longer felt like she fit in so while she was going to school, she apprenticed at a tattoo shop in San Diego and got her license to tattoo after she graduated San Diego State.

Now she's back in Charming as a nurse and a tattoo artist in one of the only tattoo shops in town. To say she changed when she came back would've been an understatement of the year because she left as an innocent girl, but came back as a stoic with both arms and legs filled with tattoos, a tattoo on her back, sternum, and ribs along with a septum and nose piercing, eyebrow piercing, and snakebites. She moved back in with her dad until money was coming around into her bank account and she can buy a house for herself.

It was a Saturday afternoon when she went to the grocery store to get food for herself and her dad. All she felt were stares burning against her back, but she kept a straight face and continued grabbing what was needed for the week. By the time she went to the cashier, everybody went back to their business as she paid for her stuff and took the bags to the trunk of her 1967 Chevy Impala.

She heard whistles from behind as she was filling her trunk with the groceries so she stood back up and turned out to glare at whoever whistled, but stopped when she saw Jax and the Sons with him. A small smile showed up on her lips as she shook her head and closed the trunk to cross the street and greet Jax.

"Wassup, pretty boy," Jazzy greeted.

"Nothin' much, darlin'. When'd you get back?" Jax smiled, "and why the hell did you not tell me?"

"Two days ago. I didn't tell because I wanted to settle in before I talked to you and Opie," Jazzy shrugged, "but we'll meet up soon. Gotta get the groceries to my dad,"

Jazzy turned and crossed the street again to her car, but as she was about to get into the driver's seat, she turned to the group and waved. As she drove away, the heavily tattooed, bald man stared after the car with thoughts that would be the devil to shame.

Jazzy parked her car in the driveway of her dad's place and grabbed all the bags because she refused to take more than one trip to get groceries to her car and, to her luck, her father saw and opened the door for her. She paused at the door to give her dad a kiss on the cheek before setting the bags on the kitchen island so she could put it away.

"Hey, sweetheart. How was the grocery trip?" her dad, Martin, asked.

"Good. Coincidentally, I saw Jax as I was putting the groceries in the trunk. Caught up for a couple minutes before I dipped," Jazzy said, opening the fridge, "what do you want for dinner?"

"I'm fine with whatever you wanna make. You know how I am with cooking," Martin laughed.

Jazzy chuckled, "yeah. I don't know how you survived without me...never mind, yes I do. Ms. Neighbor helped you out,"

"Jazzy, stop," Martin blushed, "it's not like that. She was just being nice,"

"Whatever," Jazzy shook her head with a smile, "well, I'll be done with dinner in a little bit, I'm making steak and potato bites. It'll be done in 20-30 minutes and then I'm gonna take a ride and maybe meet up with Jax,"