The rejected mate

Hey guys, so this is my first book ever hope you guys like it

Prologue

Hey, the names Skylar I've been abused by my pack and worst of all my big brother for the last 10 years. Right now I'm chained to the wall in the basement being whipped by my alpha Damien but I think I'm skipping ahead a bit here let me begin at the begging. oh and by the way did I mention I'm a werewolf?  My brother's the beta so that's why the whole pack started to abuse me. My brother blamed me for our parents' death first my brother then the alpha and finally the whole pack.

Hey guys thanks for reason sorry if it hasn't been good so far, but hey don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And share.

Long live Artemis

Chapter 1

"HEY FAT ASS GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE US SOME BREAKFAST!" yelled a voice from downstairs.

I shot up out of my bed to look at the time on the clock. The glowing red face says in bright red numbers, 12:34 oh no I'm supposed to make breakfast at 9:15.! I'm so dead I thought to myself. I quickly threw on some of my least ragged clothes, and I went running downstairs, but when I reached the first step, I felt someone's hands on my back and the next thing I knew, I was falling painfully down the stairs. 

When I finally reached the bottom I bit my lip to hold in the scream I so desperately wanted to let out. Apparently, I bit my lip too hard because I could taste blood in my mouth. After the pain faded a bit I glanced up at the top of the staircase where my attacker was and saw that the one who had pushed me was  Anya the biggest slut/whore in the pack, She was glaring down at me while cackling like the witch she is. I tried to get up but when I pushed myself up I felt an excruciating pain in my ribs and my vision went bright white before fading to black and my body crumpled down onto the floor like a broken doll. The last thing I heard before I completely passed out was my brother saying "Don't leave me I'm sorry,"