16th Birthday

Once there was a girl named Lauren! She is tall has blonde hair and hazel eyes and is 16. She has alot of stuff to do this morning with a short amount of time to get her  party dress on and do her makeup and hair. Her mom and dad got the tables all set up outside eventully family and friends started arriving, Her best friends Riley and Kinsley didnt arrive:'(. She was upset because everybody she had to invite but didnt want to did. So she started eating dinner for her birthday and she didnt even like it!! So then she was about to open the biggest present but she didnt want to because she promised riley and kinsley that on her 16th birthday she was only gonna open her presents if they were their. So instead she teared off the bow and wrapping paper and opened it and it was riley and kinsley she was excited and upset at them because they made her worried and didnt eat dinner with her. But they did atleast be their to see her open her presents and get to see them sing 'happy birthday' and cut and eat the cake. So the party was over family and some friends started leaving and saying bye and I love you. But Kinsley and riley stayed and spent the night. We ate some extra pizza and desserts. They had a pillow fight and feathers were flying  everywhere. I was getting tiered but Kinsley and riley weren't so I didn't go to bed till riley did and me and Kinsley wrote on Riley's  face with a Crayola washable marker. And then me and Kinsley fell asleep.........