The Rebel

*CAUTION - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT - YOU'VE BEEN WARNED*

I wake up to the sound of 'What Are You So Scared Of' by Tonight Alive. It was my alarm. I sigh and get up and go shower. I change, brush my teeth and get ready for the day. It was my first day at a new school and I'm not going to mess it up. I try to smile at my appearance but I frown. I fix the piercings on my face and put on some eyeliner. I change my plugs. I get my bag and go downstairs.

"The dweeb has arrived." My brother says, smiling at me. He pulls me into a tight hug.

"I'm glad you came here, sis. Didn't you miss us? I knew you'd miss living there, but moving in with Aunty?" He asks, kind of concerned. I shrug.

"She was abusive, but I really needed that extra year." I saw, sighing and grabbing my lunch from him.

"Hayley. You need to focus on school today. Mom said that we are going out for dinner tonight." Tyler said, shoving me out the door. I sigh and get on my long board and start to head to the school.

"Shit!" I exclaim, realizing I brought my penny board along also. I sigh. I roll up to the school and sit at a table. I start playing music until I see a shadow casting above me.

"Get out of our seat, if you know what's best for you." The jock says. I laugh. "What's so funny?" He asks, confused.

"That no one is going to show up to your funeral." I say simply. Before he has a chance to respond, I pull out a knife. He backs away and finds another table. I smile.

"Hey, that was cool." I hear a girl say. I look up to see a beautiful girl. About my age, thin, long curly black hair but in a nice and neat pony-tail...blue eyes, snake bites, a tattoo behind her ear and plugs. I bite my lip.

"I'm Claire." She says, smiling at me.

"Hayley." I say, trying not to stare too much at her perfection.

"You look sexy." She says, staring at my cleavage. I blush and cross my arms.

"Bisexual I take it?"

"Nope, lesbian." She smiles. I smile lightly. I was straighter than a ruler.

A bunch of people that look awesome sit with us.

"CLAIRE STOP FLIRTING!" They all yell at her.

"Heard what she said I take it?" I ask. They nod and I laugh while Claire shoots me a glare.

"I'm Chris." A cute guy says. I smile.

"Hayley." I say, shaking his hand.

"Finn." One with a mohawk says. I smile and give him a bro-hug. Chris pouts at me and I give him a hug. I get acquainted with them all, but the people who really catch my eye are Claire and that boy.

"I'm John." One says, kissing my hand and then my cheek.

"I'm Hayley." I say, blushing and giggling lightly. I hear Claire cough. We look up at her but the bell rings. I sigh and get up. I wait until the crowd moves and I go inside. I go to my locker (Tyler's, he never uses it). I close it to see John.

"Hey babe." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Babe? We just met 5 minutes ago. Barely.

"Too bad, you are still my babe." He says, holding my hand. His palms were sweaty a bit from being nervous.

"Let's take you to class." He says, looking at my schedule. He smiles and brings me to my first class. English. He smiles and we both enter and sit at the back of the class.

"I knew you were in this class since you are the newbie." He says, leaning his forehead against mine. I pull back.

"We aren't together." I say, slightly confident.

"It's either me, a jock, or some girl. Or Claire." He says. I sigh and lean in to kiss him as I feel something pull me back by my cleavage.

I look behind to see a jock. He started to kiss my neck. I tried to squirm away as he did. They pulled John out of the room.

"But class..." I say, trying to move away.

"My dad runs this school. I can do whatever the hell I want." He says, pointing to a sign that says "Liam Rules". I groan as he removes my shirt and kisses my stomach. He goes to unclip my bra when I knee him in his gentiles, making him groan. I put my shirt back on and kick him in the back.

I walk out of the classroom and I get hugged by John.

"I'm so glad you are okay!" He exclaims.

"This school is really odd...." I say, walking away.

**************

Hey guys! I'm really sorry... I decided to make the school so demented and unrealistic! WOOOOOO. This is the intro basically.... Should Hayley date John? More importantly, is he telling the truth? You'll find out in the first chapter!

Please leave a vote / comment / save to your library

Thanks <3