Daddy? Go To Hell. {ON HOLD!!!}

My teardrops dripped unto the pavement. I was dying. Or else it felt like I was. Exactly eight months ago I made the biggest mistake of my life. 

There was this guy. His name was Bumwipe. Or at least, that’s what I call him. I thought we were in love. But we weren’t. He persuaded me to ‘do’ him. 

Biggest mistake of my life. And I mean that. 

I had sex with him. I don’t regret that decision. As I said before, I thought we were in love. If your soulmate begged you for months to have sex with them, wouldn’t you? I thought so. 

No, what I regret was what happened after I agreed. 

I was terrified. I had never done it before, and I knew from the stories that my friends told that it hurt. So, naturally, I was scared. 

But I knew! I had been to sexuality classes like everyone else. I knew about the diseases, I knew that we had to use protection. 

I did everything he wanted me to do for him. I did all the oral things, though I desperately wanted not to. He told me he was so passionate for me, he couldn’t wait another minute. What was I supposed to say? 

So we had sex. And we didn’t use protection. It was wrong, it was horrible. It was the biggest mistake of my life. 

And now, here I sit, eight months later, having been forced to run away from home. When they found out, my parents disowned me, my own friends called me a slut. What else was I supposed to do? 

I was pregnant. Bumwipe had gotten me pregnant. And now I, Whitney Goldfrost, was alone on a street in the middle of nowhere, crying her eyes out. Yippee. 

My tears were cold on my fingertips. After five months, I couldn’t hide it anymore. I couldn’t blame it on eating too much. They knew. And they hated me for it. 

My life wasn’t supposed to be like this. I was going to college to become a vet, and only when I had a clinic set up would I get married and have a baby. Not when Bumwipe decided he needed some ‘suga’ as he so put it. 

In the distance, two bright yellow lights shone. A car was coming down the road. I froze. 

There was something I didn’t tell you. After my parents found out, my friends found out, Bumwipe found out. 

And he wasn’t happy. 

When he realized, he came straight to my house to confirm it with me. I, sobbing, told him the truth. I was pregnant, and I had known it for three months already. With that, he grabbed my hair and threw me against the wall. There was nothing I could do to stop him. 

When he left, I called the police. He had to pay a big fine. 

And he’s been after me ever since. 

--------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: Okay, this is a new story I’m working on. I hope you like it!