Harry Styles Dirty Imagine

IMAGINE.

Harry and you having a little party in his house, the lads also coming to help you and Harry preparing for the barbeque and joining the party as Harry invited them of coz.. All the lads and Harry had a little drink in living room leaving you Pierrie,Danielle and Eleanour in the kitchen preparing some other dessert.

While preparing food,you heard a loud drunk voice saying ' I LOVE HER ! YEAHH HAHA !' it was harry and loud laughing voice. as you walked out to the living room you saw a lot of empty can and bottle, the lads also looks a little drunk except liam.

you did not see Harry anywhere in the living room, suddenly Harry wrapped your waist with his strong arm and a light kiss on your neck. 'aawwweee...' said the lads. 

' i really need a warm, babe ' whispers Harry to your ear. '[Y/N] im sleepy *cute smile*' harry said to you. 'oh.. har-' he kisses you lips with his warm soft lips.his tongue keeps fighting with your tongue as your kiss are gettin wet in front of the lads. 'we need a moment guys.. *winking at the lads' said harry.

He lift you up through the room where little Lux was still sleeping, Harry ask Lou to bring Lux to the other room as you and him are goin to get a sexy warm night together in the room. Harry closes the door quietly while you are in the bed sitting waiting for harry to come over. harry kisses yor neck while undressing you and keep kissing you until you grab a pillow and start to hit harry just for fun. he plays with you for awhile.

he catch you as you and harry are bumping to the bed. harry quickly kisses you lips and and wrapped you again with his strong arm. he massages your thighs and kissing your inner thighs as you were holding not to moan, then harry take off his v-tee shirts and his boxer. as his big bulge hitting his stomach.

harry play his bulge on your entrance ' get it in Harry !' you scream. ' its ok.. its ok babe ' whispers harry. Harry suddenly enter his bulge to your entrance without warning you as you screaming loud his name. ' oh ! shit ! harry !! ohh my godd !! tht was hurt !! oow !' you scream 'its okay honey..its fine.' said harry whispers while kisses your lips.

Harry kept its faster and faster until the bed hitting the wall. you keep moaning while your body start to curved. the kisses harry give to your neck leaving a soar.

after an hour making love Harry wrapped you with his arm as you sleep on his chest, ' was it fun [Y/N] ?' ask Harry ' awwh, but you're little rough its a bit hurts' you told him ' aw sorry babe wont happen again.. i'll be slowly next time.. or tomorrow ;*' - kisses you head-

in the morning Harry woke up naked he open the door while you sleeping with only a blanket wrapped you body, suddenly the lads showed up on the room door when harry just remember to use a boxer. 'ooooooohhh i get it.. last night the hitting sound on the wall was them.. ohh' said the lads. harry just like 'yep..  a little rough last night hehe..' -while watching you sleeping on the bed. 'HARRY !! wheres your boxer !?' scream Niall 'ewwww gross naked hahhaa' said the lads while laughing. 'ok ok go away..' said harry . he shut the door then sat beside you as he kisses your lips.

                                                                                                                               -avill x