Mad dad

Parker POV

I'm mad she pressured me but... I'm glad I did it. I walk I to the house leaving Jamie in the yard. I walk in and see willow standing at the stairs. "Listen and listen well Parker Rooney! If you hurt her I'll hurt your neck! Got it?" She says. She has never threatened me before and I'm scared. I nod viciously and she leaves. Then Maddie walks I. "You know brother. You are really good and getting in trouble. You have a few things to learns don't you?" I do need to learn a few things, but I know one thing, school tomorrow is defiantly going to suck.

----

I walk over to my locker and willow glares at me as Jamie walks in. Under her eyes it's all red and puffy. And she runs to willow. And instead of anger she looks sad, and scared. I can think of only one thing. Death. Then she runs to me. "Come on Parker we haven't got a lot if time" she says pulling me to a hidden room I'd shown her the other day. "What?!?" I asks frantically "my father" she said "what?" I ask again "I... I'm a loud mouth Parker you'll figure that out soon!" She says. And suddenly I get it, she was talking to willow last night and her father over heard. Just then I hear a loud booming voice yell "ROONEY'S" and Jamie speeds up and we duck into a janitors closet. "My father... He doesn't want guys to get to close to me.. If you know what I mean..." Date. She isn't aloud to date.
"Parker Rooney kissed my daughter" I hear her father say. And I know then that he is broad casting this. I am officially scared. She looks at me. "He hit me a few times last night" she saws and I see a red mark on her left cheek. "Oh my God" I say back. "I'm sorry I pulled you into this Parker" she says and a few tears fall. "I'm my fault. Not yours." I say. Our lips touch for half a second when the door busts open

Sorry it was so late