Part 8

Chapter 8
Isabella's POV

After going back to the garage, I had changed into some dry clothes which Vince found for me, and I was currently cuddled up on a couch with him, trying to feed off his body heat. Everybody else was doing their own thing and I saw Dom walk into the room where "Mr. Nobody" was. I could hear their conversation since I was close by and have really good hearing.

"We should go now." Dom said. "Just you, your team and me."

"I thought you said at dawn?" Mr. Nobody asked.

"My guys are racers. Best drivers in the world. But they ain't killers." Dom said.

"Told you he'd say that. I know you too well, Dom, and I'm going with you." I heard Brian say shortly after he walked into the room.

"Looks like we got a nice little hunting party. Let's go bag a shadow." Mr. Nobody said.

Mr. Nobody walked out with his team and headed to get everything ready. Dom and Brian were still inside, talking.

I got up, Vince following me. "I want in." I told Dom sternly.

"Not this one." Dom said.

"Why not?" I asked, slightly frustrated.

"I won't put you in danger again... besides Mia and Letty may kill me if I let you do this. Heck, maybe even Vince."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I see the way you look at one another. Everybody can see it." Dom answered, Brian nodding at his side.

Vince and I looked at one another, before I looked back at Dom. "Hypothetically, if this were true, would you be okay with this?"

Dom stared at us for a while, worrying me. Finally, he said, "I guess it's better than that d-bag you used to date."

I rolled my eyes. "Don't even mention that jack*ss, " I said. Changing the subject back, I said, "Can I go?"

Dom looked at Vince. "Vince?" He asked.

"Yes." Vince said immediately.

"Okay, you can come." Dom said.

Then we were off to the factory...