F*ck life

|Taylor Pov |

Uhhhhh I yelled . It's another shitty day at my shitty school with them shitty boys .

I get out of bed do my hygiene all that stuff. I put on a white crop top , with jeans and some white chucks  and put my hair in a messy bun . I went downstairs and my mom getting some cereal for me and her . Thanks mom I said . Then she drove me to school . I'm at my locker right now when the 4 boys walk up to me like they do everyday . I'm getting sick and tired of there bull shit ! Roc was in the front of all them .

"Hey baby " Roc said smirking .

"Can you just leave me alone " I said .

Babe , babe , babe you just can't get it thought your head can't you . He started laughing . Then he just randomly kissed me . I pushed away.

"FUCK OFF" ! I said

"Hey bitch watch your tone ok " roc said

"Yea little hoe watch that whore mouth of yours " Ray Ray said

Prince & prod start laughing . I started to walk away then Prince grabbed my hair ruff and pushed me to my locker . Then Roc slapped me .

"TF YOU SLAP ME FOR" ?!?!! I said

"Hey I'm sick of you tryna talk to us some kind of way little bitch " prod said .

Then Ray Ray pushed me to the ground . Then they all left . I just sat there on the ground crying , thinking why god why me what did I do . Then some girl walked up to me .

???- "hey are you ok"

"No"

Then she helped me up and took me to the rest room . Wiped my tears off and cleaned me all up .

"Thanks " i said smiling alittle.

"No problem what's your name ?" She asked

"Taylor "

"Oh nice name , my name is Mya "

"Nice to meet you , I don't have no friends it's nice to have somebody help me out for the first time .

"Really ? I'll be your friend and who were those guys that pushed you down like that ."

"Long story "

I told her the whole thing. And she was very disappointed in Mindless behavior .

"Wow " she said

"Well let's heard to class and bad thing about it is I have every class with them and I live Next to the leader who started the bulling Roc ."said I hated that I had to go to the same School as them