Both Is The Winner?

A/N: I'm Going To Be Updating More Since Some People Gets Mad At Me... (Kayla) So I Go Back To School The 26 So I'll Be Updating Everyday Maybe Even Twice One Day! YAY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luis POV

Damn It! She's In The Led! Why!

34 To 33

Ugh! We Have One More Shot To Do Win This.

So Shes Drippling The Ball And I'm Behind Her She Backed Her Butt On Me And I Started Staring In Her Eyes And She Stared Back

I Leaned In And She Did Too Until She Jerked Me Shot And Made It.

'Damn She's Good'

"Haha! I Won!" She Did A Little Dance Which Made Me Laugh

"Wow..... Wow..... Wow"

She Got In My Face "But That's All You Can Say Tho My NIGGA!"

She Ran Inside And I Followed I Saw Her Sitting On The Counter Eating An Orange So I Laid Back On The Frig Folded My Arms And Stared At Her.

"What You Looking At?" She Said Couriosly

I Snapped Out Of It And Said "Oh Nothing Just Thinking About How You Schooled Me Tho"

She Laughed And Smiled "I Got Game Big Bro"

Damn, That Hurt. Those Two Words Really Hurt.

"O-o" I Guess You Could Hear And See The Disapointment On My Face Cause She Looked Worried.

"What's Wrong?"

I Don't Know What Came Over Me But We Came Went Up To Her And We We're Face To Face Staring In Each Others Eyes.

"Yn I Can't Hold It In Any Longer I Need To Be With You And Im Not Taking No For An Answer"

Then Bam! We Were Kissing, Slow And Genuine, I Could Feel Everything Around Me Disappear, I Feelt Sparks Between Us Like It Was Made To Be.

Yn POV

I Can't Believe I'm Kissing My "Brother", It's Wrong But It Feels So Right At The Same Time.

This Kiss Was Freaking Life Li-

"Sissy" I Heard A Sleeply Voice And Knew It Was Matt We Quickly Pulled Away And I Looked At Him Good Thing He Was At The Top Of The Stairs He Didn't See Anything.

"Uh Yes?"

"Can You Come Up Here I Can't Turn On The Shower"

"Um Okay Here I Come"

I Hopped Off the Counter And Just Looked At Him As I Made My Way To The Stairs He Was Looking Like He Wanted Me More And He Was Helpless And Shocked As Well I Reached The Bottom Looked At Him Again Shook My Head Then Went Upstairs To Matt.

Man This Boy Is Gonna Be Trouble...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: HOLY SHIT! Wow Bet Yall Ain't Expect This Huh? I Love This So Much Tho! Like YAAAAS! But I Published "Yellow Rose" So You Can Read The First Little Part.

Also I Have My Cast Call!

-

Roc's GF: Amber

Lola's "Little Sister": Samantha (Sammy)

Ray's Baby Momma: Joyce

Lola's Bestfriend: Rocky

Roc's Cousin: Jamie

Lola's Old Friend: Maya

Cast Call Closed

-

Please Comment, Vote & Tell Others About The Story! Love Yall! ~HAAAAAN