C h a p t e r 3 0

"Bitch wassup? You talking too much for me." Olivia put her hair in a bun trying to get out of Jarvis hold.

"Bitch am I making you mad? You wanna fight cause you mad?"

"Mad over you? You look like Cynthia the doll off of rugrats with all them damn patches in your head." Olivia yelled out making everybody laugh, I couldn't even hold back my laugh.

"Bitch your definitely bout to be mad after what I got to say."

"I don't give a fuck what you got to say."

"Well you'll be my daughter step mother in about 7 months, I'm carrying Mace baby I'm two months." Olivia stopped and looked. Ayesha put a ultrasound on the table and as Olivia was looking Ayesha spit on her.

45 minutes earlier

Kailani, Olivia, Allison and I was sitting in my room since it's never just us any more. We was just catching up on shit we haven't been telling each other while watching that Meek Mill movie Streetz.

"Can we go to Burger King?" Alli asked.

"Son you always want Burger King, let's go to MikeyD's" Olivia said.

"Y'all never want Burger King but I'll eat anything right now, let's go." We all got up heading towards the door but Tac stopped us.

"Y'all look like y'all bouta go fight." I looked at all of us and laughed. We all was wearing yoga pants and crop tops except me, I had a sports bra on.

"Nah we making a quick trip to McDonald's you want something?" Allison asked. He shook his head no so we all went to my jeep, I plugged my phone into the aux cord turning on 'Rico Richie - Poppin'.

If you ain't got no haters, you ain't poppin nigga
If you ain't go no haters, you ain't poppin nigga
I'm tryna put some money in my pocket

I rapped loudly as Kailani recorded all of us rapping to our favorite part, I started whining and twerking all in my seat putting on a show for the camera.

"Kai you better not put that no where, I don't have on a shirt and nobody got time for Jayceon mouth." I said laughing just as I got a text, once I got to the red light I checked it.

BiggaNigga💍💦: I know you ain't playing with me like this.

Wysa😩💙: What you mean?

BiggaNigga💍💦: Play stupid if you want. Where the fuck is your shirt? And why you twerking and shit knowing she was recording?

Wysa😩💙: I love you😭😭👅

BiggaNigga💍💦: I'll be seeing you😎

"Thanks bitch you got me in trouble." I said pulling in McDonald's

"Bitch your scary ass and let's go in, the drive thru crowded as hell." Kailani said. We all got out and I had put my Ray Bands on cause too many people was looking so I had to stunt of course.

"The bitch feeeling herself! Bitch who you think you are?" Allison asked recording me.

"That bitch." I said as I flipped my hair. We stood in line as I was looking at the menu to find out what I wanted.

"One of y'all know them?" Alli asked getting my attention I looked over where two girls was mean mugging the shit out of us.

"One of them is Mace old bestfriend and the other one gave JC head at a party one day." Olivia said, I just shrugged not caring about these randoms neither of them looked better than me.