Chapter 1 "NYC Here I Come!"

I always wanted to take university in NYC when I was a kid.I never thought it would actually happen.My life has always been full of dreams and surprise.But this one surprise I'll never forget.Let me start at the beginning...

It was a Friday morning when I landed in New York from London.I got a taxi and drove right to a hotel.When I got there I felt so tired that I could barely keep my eyes open.At 7:00 in the morning I recived a call from NYCU (New York City University) they said I needed to come in for a meeting about me being enrolled.When I got to the university I felt great and happy.But when I had the meeting I felt horrible.They said that I can't go to NYCU because there half way through the year and it's too late for me to join.So I leave NYCU with a horrible feeling inside and went to the hotel.I sat on the hotel bed and stared at the wall.I decided to go to a club to try to lighten my spirit.When I got there the club was full of people and half naked girls walking everywhere one by one.I went to get a drink but a girl stepped in front of me.She had Long blonde hair with dark blue eyes.Skinny but curvy and had a great taste in fashion.She turns around and looks at me and says "Oh sorry did I cut in front of you" I shake my head no and just stand there."Well while I'm waiting for my drink I must introduce myself.My name is Sara but I people call me Diva"."Hi I'm Jaydn but most people call me Jade" I answer moving my hair behind my ear."Ah! Jaydn sounds fisty." Sara says making a cat claw with her hand."Well my drink is still not ready so maybe wanna chill with me and my friends by the pool?" "Sure!" I reply.Sara leads me through the crowd into the back of the club.Sara points at 2 girls in the pool talking on the side "That's Niki and Piper" Sara says walking over.Piper has short red hair while Niki has long Brown hair.Piper and Niki both wave at me with a smile then start talking to each other."Do you wanna get in?" Sara says looking at the pool."I don't have a swimsuit.." I say putting my hands in my pocket "nether do I" Sara say taking off her shirt and her pants.Sara leaves her bra and underwear on and leaps in the pool."Come on!" She says walking towards me in the water."Uh...ok I guess" I say pulling my shirt off and throwing it on the ground."Come on take your pants off and jump in!" Sara says giving me a look.I slowly take my pants off then walk to the side of the pool And sit.Sara walks over and looks at me "Why won't you come in? You look so gloomy" "Well it's just today I was Enrolling for NYCU but they didn't let me join" I say rubbing my arm."And I spended all the money I had on my hotel so now I can't go back to London and I only reserved the hotel for one night...".Sara looks at me and then looks at the water and smiles "You can stay at my place if you like..."  "You can sleep in my sisters old bed sence she moved".I look at Sara and smiled.Sara looked at me and blushed a little."Sure" I say and hop out of the pool.Sara jumps out behind me and touches my shoulder.I turn around Sara has a long t-shirt in her hand and gives it to me."Thank you" I say and dry myself off with it.After a few hours Sara and me walk Piper and Niki home then go to Saras place.Sara lives in a big building with a lot of Windows.Her apartment is big and has a lot of space and really expensive furniture.Sara walks into her room and says "I just remembered I threw my sisters bed out about a month ago...is it alright if you sleep in my bed? Unless you want to sleep on the couch?".I walk into Saras room and i see a huge queen sized bed with a lot of pillows."I guess I'll sleep here" I say and plop on the bed.Sara puts her hand on my head and says "You got a long way to go here with me" and then turns the room light of and lays beside me.