THE BEGINNING

First day of high school!

I wake up to screaming,and yelling 'mom and Bill' I though to myself "I HATE YOU I WANT TO LIVE WITH DAD!!" then I heard a shattering of glass, a door slamming, then quite crying. I get up and get dressed in boot cut jeans, a black tank-top, and put my, shoulder length black, hair into a ponytail, finally pulling on my black converse. I go down stairs to see my mom's favorite vase broken and her picking up the pieces. 'I wish she wouldn't be so much of a pushover..' I walk over to her "mom stop bef-" then she jumps back holding her hand "owwww I FUCKING cut myself",'and..... now I don't feel sorry'
-time skip to school -
" HARLEY SOUTHEE TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE....NOW."
"Wow..first day and I'm already in trouble." I said walking to the office. The woman at the desk looked up then pointed to a hallway" ninth door on the left.. ", " umm thank you." I whispered, scared. I walk down the extra long Hall each office at least 7 feet long. I get to the door with the label 'Mr. Johnson'
*knock knock*"You wanted to see me sir... ", I hear papers move " ah yes Ms. Southee come in." I opened the door, "please take a seat!" He said wth a smile." I need to tell you something that may be a bit of a surprise to you..."
- TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE TALK -
*BROUGHT TO U BY ME!*
"s..so my whole family are...." I look up at him." Yes, your family, including you, are pure blood vampires." I look at my nails trying hard not to cry 'my whole life I've been lied  to by everyone!!!'

"I'll have someone come pick you up and take you to the moon class dorm."
After a couple minutes a red head came into the office and looked at me "Are you new?" I nodded my head and blushed as he winked and said " you're kinda cute," just as Mr. Johnson walked into the room the red head and I were in. "Oh Kyler, just who I wanted to see! " he walked over to me and I stood up. I put my hand out to shake Kyler's hand, but instead he took it and planted a small kiss on the back of my hand."pleasure to meet you. " he said winking, making me blush.