seven years

Milea's P.O.V
  It has been seven years sense I last saw Puss and Humpty.Right now I am going to jack and Jill's hotel room. I'm wearing a mask,cape,and boots.I have my coller with the heart hidden underneath my cape.I open a window and see...Puss on the other window!He looks at me and says " hey cat what are you doing?"I just hiss at him and walk in.I go over to a corner and he goes to another corner.Puss says "those magic beans are mine!"I have been looking for the magic beans too but I don't say that.I just do a snapping move towards Puss.He looks behind him then points at him saying "you snap me no I snap you!"I snapped at him again.He starts to hisses at me and I hiss at him.We are about to fight but a bullet hits in between us.I jump and run out the window while Puss deals with Jack and Jill.When they kick him out he looks at me.I do a back flip and grab onto a string.Then I sick my tongue out at Puss.He gets mad and goes after me but I cut the string before he can get me.While he chases me he grabs a rope. He swings on it and tries to hit me but I let him run into a box.I lead him to a club for cats they have dance fights there.I go down a slide and he goes down it screaming.I get into position.When he gets to the club he says "those beans were mine but now you caused me from getting them."put up your paws,"said Puss.I put my paws up but I don't hit him I start to dance.He gets confused but soon relies what is going on."if it is a dance fight you want then I will dance fight you to the death,"said Puss.While we are dancing I jump on his shoulders but he trows me off.But a group of cats catch me and trow me on a table. I spin and kick a bowl of milk that land on Puss's boots.He gets mad and pulls his sword on me.I do the same but I make my longer.As we are fighting I hit his sword to the ceiling.As he puts he paws up I smile a little.But then he hits me with a guitar.I groan and pull my mask off everyone gasped.I said "you hit me with a guitar!"Puss looks suprised and says " Milea I didn't know it was you!"But I go into a room.He follows and says "oh you like hiding so do I and I can smell you."But he says "I smell something breakfast like and dangerous."Then I hear "hello brother it has been a long time."At that time I stand with Puss with my sword out two an hiss at Humpty.He says "hey I know ya'll are upset but I came to make everything up. Puss says " you can never make it up after you betrayed us!"Humpty says "betrayed ya'll you two left me on a bridge cracked to peacies,they made song about it!"I say "whatever what done is done let's go Puss," and he follows me.