Kariya Masaki X Reader

This is requested by                                                      Please enjoy it! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~

Reader's POV 

~~~

"KARIYA MASAKI!" a feminine voice shouted out. 

The blue haired prankster was caught pranking (f/n) now. He gulped. This was the first time he pranked her and never knew that she was that scary. She had this deadly aura around her. The Raimon soccer team members knew better than piss her off, let alone calm her down. 

Kariya then said,"GOMEN! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" but I was too pissed off. I took a soccer ball and summoned my Keshin which was a fallen angel and kicked the ball at him while shouted,"Angel's Burst!" which nearly hit him if Endou-kantoukun didn't catch it by using,"God Hand V!" I widened y eyes as landed. Endou-kantoukun looked at me disappointed as I looked down. 

"(f/n).... You know better than hitting your team mate." Endou-kantoukun said.

"He started it. He just locked me in the boy's locker room." I said.

"He WHAT?!" Endou-kantoukun said. He then looked at Kariya who was sweating. He then looked at me who was glaring at Kariya. He then sighed and said,"You two come with me." I and Kariya went with kantoukun who made the managers lock us in a room. I glared at Kariya, who gulped. I then sighed. I couldn't be angry with him for long as he was my crush. 

Kariya sighed and went to me. "Gomenasai, (f/n)-chan." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. I growled and said,"It's ok."

~Few Days Later~

"KARIYA!"

I chased him again as he smirked. I feel like screaming and shouting. But then I soon stopped and ran into the girls washroom. I cried in there. I had enough with all these pranks. Being threatened by Fifth Sector was more than enough. 

"(f/n)?!" someone said. I looked to see Aoi. She ran to me and said,"What happened?"

"I had enough with those pranks! I want it to stop!"I said as I cried. Aoi knew what I was talking about and went to find Kariya.

~~~

Kariya's POV

~~~

I was in the field practicing when I heard,"KARIYA MASAKI! COME HERE NOW!" and turned to see a pissed off Aoi. The Raimon team members looked at her and at me. I went to Aoi who glared at me and said,"What?" Aoi then slapped me which caused Endou-kantoukun, the managers and the team members looked at Aoi in shock and surprise. "ENOUGH WITH THE PRANKS!" Aoi said. Endou-kantoukun went over and said,"What happened Aoi?" Aoi then pointed at me and said,"He made (f/n)-chan cry." I widened my eyes as Endou-kantoukun looked at me angrily.

"Kariya. How many times do I have to tell that she's a sensitive person?!" Endou-kantoukun said angrily. I gulped and said,"Many....." Endou-kantoukun glared at me and sighed. "Aoi, bring (f/n) out without anyone seeing her face."  Aoi nodded and went to get (f/n).

~After awhile~

Aoi came back with a girl who was wearing a black hoodie and the hood covering her face.

~~~

Reader's POV

~~~

Me and Aoi were standing next to kantoukun with Kariya on the opposite. Kariya then said,"Gomenasai....." I kept quiet. He sighed and dragged me to an area which Endou-kantoukun smirked alittle and Aoi was confused.

We were behind the club house when Kariya made me looked at him. He then smashed his lips on mine as I widened my eyes. He then pulled away and said,"I'm sorry. I won't prank you again, I promise." I gave him a small smiled and said,"I forgive you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirino: *laughs* THIS IS HILARIOUS! KARIYA IS APOLOGIZING!

Kariya: *glares at Kirino and pours a bucket of water on him*

Kirino: *glares*

Shindou: *gives Kirino a towel*

Kirino: Arigato

Mishuru: *shrugs* How do you like it Kariya?

Kariya: You make me sound like a bad guy....

Everyone: BECAUSE YOU ARE!

Kariya: *pales, sweatdrops and anime falls*

Mishuru: I am Mishuru and I do not own Inazuma Eleven / Go! except some of the settings. Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy it.