2 - Splitting up

This is one of the dumbest decision to ever make, really.

Think about it.

You are with your friends in an old asylum, and none of you can find the exit, and it's creepy asf

(of course there has been like one or two killed before of your friends and you are all scared of death etc.)

"Hey guys, i've got an idea." Brandon says. "Oh god, what now? It is one of your stupid ideas again, right?" Rosie says, annoyed. "No no no, i promise. This one is pretty good." "Then say it" Rosie says, with no emotions.

"We split up? To get faster to get to an exit?" Brandon suggest. "Not bad, lets split up, Brandon, you go that way, i got that way, Finn you go that way and Shasmin, go inside that door right there, it is to an other hallway."

Like?????????????

Okay, so if one of you find the exit, then you wont go back to your friends and tell them where the exit is at, because.. hell no i aint risking my damn life to tell someone where the exit is at and do the thing all over again and have a high risk of getting killed, lol no.

And you cant just call your friend because that will give the killer your location. And like you have been walking for hours and they may not hear you? Waste. waste.

WASTE.

And that will show only one will come out alive. ( maybe not )

i dont care if it gets faster to find the exit because you want to get out of here fast as possible because the fear of death.

Like in that texas massacre chainsaw movie, THEY ALL SPLIT UP AND GUESS WHAT THEY ALL DIE ( that girl survive, but always is near getting killed because she wants to save her friends, like that curly hair guy with glasses, like in first you think that he will survive, but he is dying, the villian already tortured him, his body cant handle all that pain he is going through, and he couldnt walk so this chick needed to carry him everywhere. and then leave him in a room.

I swear to god.

Just

for the love of god and jesus and what else you believe in.

Dont split up.

The dumbest decision to make when you are stuck in a creepy ass situation, just dont.