Unpacking

Ok so their grown up so its not like my other book in that situation

Katelyn
I got to my new house it looks great I head inside and start unpacking.
Knock
Knock
I open the door to see a girl with black hair and brown eyes she welcomes me to the neighborhood and asks me if I need help unpacking I say yes I mean what harm can it do it's less work for me so it's ok. I ask her what her name is she says

"Aphmau and your's."

I tell her

"Nice to meet you I'm Katelyn."

We get to the furniture and I tell her

"Aphmau I don't think that we can do this by our selves do you have any friends that can help us."

She starts texting someone I think.
Aphmau

I'm going to text Laurence and ask if him and the guys can come help.
\\Start chat//
(L=Laurence A=Aphmau)
A-Hey can you and the guys come help my new friend Katelyn and I take her furniture up to her room we can't do it alone.
L-Sure I'll ask the guys
A-thanks
L- no problem
\\End chat//
Laurence
Quess I should text the guys
\\Start chat//
(L=Laurence G=Garroth T=Travis D=Dante)
L- Guys Aphmau wants us to help her and her new friend move some furniture
G-I can't I'm out at the park
D-I can't either I'm on a date with Nicole
T-I'll be over I have nothing better to do
*Garroth and Dante leave the chat*
L-Quess it's just you and I Travis
T-Quess so meet you there
\\End chat//
Katelyn
Once the boys got here Aphmau said

"Ok so Laurence, Travis this is Katelyn, Katelyn Laurence, Travis"

All of us say hi then Travis just stars at me he's being a little creepy.
Travis
I was staring at Katelyn as she walked away I walked in front of her

"So cutie what can I do to help you."

She rolled her eyes

"Just help Aphmau and I get my bed upstairs"

I nodded

"Anything for you cutie :3"

"And don't call me that"
*Time skip to after they finish cause I can*
We all finish moving furniture and I thanked all of them. Aphmau and Laurence left and it was just Travis and I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie cause why not he agreed and we started watching the movie. Of course we pick a scary movie hopefully it's not that scary cause I'm a baby when it comes to scary movies.
Travis
Katelyn and I decided on a scary movie yes hopefully she gets scared and comes to me for comfort. I don't think she will she seems tough but a guy can dream.
Katelyn
Of course I freak out over the first jump scare. I grabbed Travis' arm and screamed he looked at me and smirked.

"Sorry I'm a baby when it comes to horror movies"

"It's fine I get to be closer to a cute girl so I'm winning here."

I would usually punch anyone who said that but I didn't do I like him no you can't like someone as soon as you meet them right?
Travis
Ugh why did I say that I sound like a complete Casanova. I was waiting for her to hit me or move away but she didn't I wasn't complaining but why? At every jump scare she would hide her face in my chest. She is so beautiful I never want this movie to end.
  *Time skip to after the movie*
Katelyn
"You didn't even flinch the hole movie!"

"I don't really get scared at these movies there kind of like a normal movie."

I started laughing

"Travis I don't believe you for one second everyone is scared of at least one scary movie"

Travis smirked at me

"I'll prove it I'll take you to the movies and you pick the scariest movie, If I lose I have to do anything you want for a hole day if I win I get to take you on a real date."

"DEAL! I'm totally going to win this!"

"Will see."

After we made the deal Travis decided to go home.

"I can't wait for this movie!"

I mumbled wait why did I say that out loud ughh I'm stupid.

Words-734