Waking Up...Again

Travis

I woke up next to Kaitlyn. I looked down at her laying on my chest. Staring at her this close is something that is mostly only a dream of mine. Taking in all of her features. Her light blue hair and ocean eyes against her pale skin. I started to feel her wake up against me.

"Why didn't you wake me up?!? You jerk!"

She hit me hard and it took everything in me nit to wince in pain. She laughed and I smiled.

"Did I ever tell her how beautiful her laugh is?"

"Wait...what?"

I started scratching the back of my neck. I guess I was still tired enough to say my thoughts aloud. I didn't answer but Katelyn got up. I started staring at her nice butt until i got slapped in the face.

"TRAVIS!!"

"OW! I still got to look at your bu-"

I got slapped one more time and just learned to keep my mouth shut. Katelyn decided she didn't want to make me breakfast and take a shower. I told her I was going to Laurance and Dante's. I was going to live with them and I'm still not sure why I didn't but I'm glad cause that means more time with Katelyn. She tries not to show it but I can tell she doesn't like to be around too many people. I finally got to the boys house. By finally I maen it didn't even take five minutes. I knocked on the door and Laurance opened it.

"Hey, What are you doing here?"

Dante came up behind him and told him about me asking to come by. Laurence didn't mind and let me in.

"So what's up Travis?"

Laurence said as he sat next to me on their couch.

"Well Katelyn is at my house and I pissed her off  a little and I don't want to get hit again."

Laurence nodding knowing she can hit hard. We didn't talk about a lot besides the fact he was surprised I wasn't dead trying to get anywhere near Katelyn. We both agreed we never thought it would really happen. Laurence and I are great friends but we've only talked about this. He would even make fun of me when she was around.

"So you think you have any chance with Aphmau?"

Since Laurence always made fun of me I decided this was the only way to get back at him.

"Uh-uh it's still a work in progress."

I rolled my eyes hearing this soooo many times before. He says the same thing every single time I ask. That he's working on it.

"You're never going to have a chance if you don't try, Laurance. She's not going to be single forever and you're not going to be the only one who likes her."

"Weren't we talking about you?"

I just shrugged and laid back on the couch.

"This seemed more interesting...Hey, I'm pretty bored let's go see if you have any chance of getting her."

There was a moment of silence. Then Laurence started laughing.

"You're kidding right?"

I Shook my head, grabbed his arm, and got up.

"Let's go!"

It feels great to do this after so long. Hope you enjoyed it might not be that interesting. It's just getting there.

Words-531