please help me -1-

"Ok mom good bye!" A young boy walked out the house.

"Where's my good bye kiss?" His mom asked.

"Oh yeah" he walked to her and give her a little kiss.

"Be strong and don't let anyone touch you" she says.

"M-mom!" He says looking at her blushing.

"Oh I'm just joking sweety but be careful good bye!" She says closing the door.

"Good bye mom!" The blonde haired boy says walking.

~~~in the school~~~

(He open his new book)

Hi my name is garroth I'm a very joung boy,I'm 10 years old. I life with my mom,my father is...dead I fell bad but I'm happy that mom still by my side this is my new dairy book.

"And there's now a very big building from 1899 an-" before the girl say something-.

"Boring!" A boy yell.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you" the girl asked.

"I SAID bor~ing" the boy says looking at her seriously.

"I WELL KILL YOU!!!" they start to fight.

Yeah... there always like that wait ugh w-what is that? I have a bad feeling.. ugh my head...

Ahhh!

Garroth heared someone yelling in his head then he see someone blinding...

"UGH MY HAIR!!! I WELL KICK YOUR ASS JOSH! YOUR LITTLE BIT-" the teather walk in.

"What was that all about? Elsa Josh! Sit down!" The theather yell at them.

So I was just dreaming I guess? But it felt real...that's weird.

Drrrr!

"Ok class good bye and be careful walk home" she says.

"Good bye!" Everyone says walking .

What was that all about? I hear that scream again and I see... a boy bliding?

I guess I need some sleep.

~~~at home~~~

"I'm back mom!" Garroth says walking to his room.

"Welcome back sweety food is already in the table so change and come" she says sitting down.

"Ok mom!" He yell in his room.

( a boy walk in his room)

*he came from where? From the Window guys!!*

"W-who are you?!?!? How d-" before garroth finish his word the boy coverd his mouth.

"sssh!" The boy open his moth and whispered.

"Please... need your help" he says tearing becouse his arm bliding and the blood is all over the floor .

"Oh my... you are bliding come I well help you..." Garroth says looking at his hand ,the boy followed him.

"C-can I see your hand?" Garroth asked and the boy put his hand to garroth without word.

(Garroth coverd his hand)

"Here you go..." Garroth says holding his hand.

"Thank you..." the boy says.

"Your welcome wait... you didn't tell me your name" garroth says.

"Heh...I was about to ask you,my name is Laurence" the brown haired boy says.

"It's nice to meet you Laurence, my name is garroth and may I ask? What happend? Did someone hurt you?" Garroth asked.

" *sigh* I life with my mother and my sister cadenza in a very small house a-and today morning m-my mother and my sister are gone there was two man's in our house they came in and k-kill them, and my mother said to me: go...go and hide...hide and protect yourself. And then I was running in the forest so fast but then a guy shot me with a gun..." Laurence explained.

"I-im sorry to hear that..." Garroth says looking down sad.

"Garroth! Come and eat your food!" His mother yell.

"Ok mom I'm coming!" Garroth yell back.

"Wait a second I well come back" garroth says walking out.

"Ok... I we'll wait I guess" Laurence says looking at him as he walk out.

~~~~~~~~~~~
In the kitchen

"Oh hey honey what takes you so long?" She asked.

"Oh I was working on my...homework um yes my homework!" Garroth says so nervous.

"Oh sweety I understand take your time, and oh! You can take the food in your room if you so busy" his mother says handing him the food.

"Thank you mom" he says kissing her check.

"Your welcome son" she says walking to her room.

~~~~~~~
In his room

(He walk in his room and sit next to laurnace in his bed)

"H-hey I have some food" he hand him.

"thank you but don't you want to eat to? I hate eating without sharing" laurnace says looking at him worry.

"No... Dont worry" garroth says looking at him and smile.

Laurance smile back.

"Here" laurnace give him a piece of Apple Pie.

(They eat)

(Garroth stand up and thinking about something and laurnace still sitting in his bed)

"You look stupid" laurnace says try not to laugh *becouse he's just joking*

"H-HEY!IM NOT!" Garroth yell at him.

"Yes you are!" Laurance says looking at him try not to laugh.

"I WELL KILL YOU!"

(Garroth jumped in his bed try to hit laurnace, but laurnace held his hand and garroth bumped his face in the bed ,and laurnace lay in the bed still holding his hand)

"Hahahahah!" They laugh together

(Laurance but his fingers through Garroth fingers and hold his hand tight)

(The fell a sleep together holding hands)

Hope you guys enjoy the story!!!

With love : melony~♡