I'll never let you go -2-

(Laurence lay in the bed and garroth is out in the window looking)

*DING DONG*

(His mother opened the door)

"Oh hello m'lady, we searching in this city a young boy named laurnace he hided did you seen him by any chance?" The man asked.

"No I'm sorry" the mother answered.

"Oh ok,but if you DID see him then please call us" the man says giving her the number.

"Oh thank you, have a nice day! Bye" then she close the door.

~~~~~~in garroth room~~~~~~

"I HAVE to hide..." laurnace says looking down engry.

"W-wha? Why?" Garroth says in worry.

"I WELL hide and for EVER...." Laurance says looking up to him.

"F-for ever? But where?" Garroth asked.

"I don't but...Garroth I don't want to dye" laurnace says in tears.

"Please Laurance..." Garroth says came to him and hold his hand.

"I have to go good bye garroth..." he says jumping out the window running.

He was a boy,he really....was.

I...I hope I can see him again.

~~~~~~~ 5 years later~~~~~~~

(Now Garroth is 18 he's now a guy)

"I don't know my grandma says we can go to this...twilight house I guess" the girl says.

"Oh ok, I don't plan to do...something" Garroth says.

(Then a little small dragon ran to garroth and whispered)

"Hey its me..." he whispered In his ear.

"L-laurance?" Garroth says looking shocked for a sec.

(Then the dragon ran of and garroth runs after him but he couldn't find him )

(Then he walked to house)

~~~~in he's room~~~~

(He call the girl)

"Um hello I'm sorry I ran of because I forget something and I was worried" Garroth says.

"It's ok but don't run like that ever again i was worried Garroth ...my mom call me goodbye see you later" she says.

"Um Garroth...did you find a job? Because you always in your room every day.go and play with your old friends or find a job sweety" his mother says.

"Its ok mom I'm just- n-nothing I think I'm going outside for walk" Garroth says walking outside.

~~~~He walked about 30 min till..~~~~

He found a big gate with so many guard's.

"W-wow wait a second...I think I lost oh no" Garroth says in worry.

(Before he walked there three man's came and held his hands)

"What the-" they covered his moth.

(Then a guy with brown hair came with his black car and walked outside)

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM OR ELSE I WELL KILL YOU!" he says in enger.

"Heh...you well KILL us? Pfft plea-" before he finished his word the guy with brown hair pull out a knife and step him.

(He killed them all)

"G-Garroth?" The brown haired guy say as he thro the knife in the floor
ground.

"It's really you..." Garroth says in tears.

"I...can't believe for all that years" Laurance says walking closer to him.

(And then Garroth hug him tigh in tears Laurance was shocked but then he hug him back)

"It's so great to see you" garroth says.

"Lets go yo my place its not save here" Laurance says as they walking to the car.

~~~~at his palce~~~

"I-is that your place?" Garroth asked.

"Yeah...remember that day when I said I well hide for ever? I hide here" laurance says as he sit on the couch beside him.

"Oh...Ugh my head!" Garroth says as he we held his head.

"Y-you have some thing in your neck" Laurance says buting his one hand in garroth Neck.

"Oh no..." Laurance says in worry.

"What is it laurnace?! It hurt!" Garroth says in pain then he fall in the floor.

"Garroth! No..."then laurnace carry him to his bed.

"Please Garroth...can you hear me?!?"Laurance asked puting his hand to garroth heart and tearing.

"P-please...pull that thing out" Garroth says in pain.

"I we'll help...but Please don't dye-" before laurnace finish Garroth yell and cry so loud.

"Ahhh! Please let me dye! Ah! THAT'S HURT! PLEASE! LET ME!!" Garroth yell tearing.

"No! I WELL NEVER!" laurnace go on top Garroth and hold his hand tight.

"I WELL NEVER LET YOU DYE! REMEMBER YOU SAVED MY LIFE! AND I WELL NEVER EVER LET YOU GO!" then he pull the red thing out of his neck and his neck was bliding.

"thank you..."

(Garroth says and fall sleep, and laurance still top of him holding his hand.)

(Then he hold his hand and rest his head on garroth shoulder)

5 later.

(Garroth still sleeping)

"Now I have to figure out what that red thing is" Laurance says putting the red thing in his table.

(He put his glasses on and look at the red thing)

"Hmm...that's really interesting,I never seen this thing before" Laurance says putting his glasses bedside him.

"Well...I guess I have to search a book,ugh I hate reading books" he walk out and close the door,and walk slowly.

~~~~in anther room~~~~

"Well there's my old books"

10 min later

"Ugh! Finally!...wait is that even the right book? Well let's open it"

(he open the book then read it in a second he drop the book on the floor and look very shock)

"no...t-that can't be"

End!

Hope you guys like this story its going to be interesting yeah...

With love:

Melony~♡