Part 3

~Your P.O.V~

Someone knocked on my door before my mini panic attack, I quickly and quietly opened the oak door, on the other side was Kanato and he had what I was so desperately looking for a second ago,my bunny.

"This was in the living room" he told me handing the f/c bunny to me.

I smiled and nodded to him to say thank you because I didn't want to talk still.

"And I was sent here to show you the dining room" he said turning to walk, I quickly closed my door and fallowed him quietly not saying a word.

                                       --------------------------Time Skip To Dining Room--------------------------- 

~Your P.O.V~

   It wasn't that long of a walk to the dining room but this is a big house. And on our way I noticed a garden out back, I'm going to have to check that out latter.

  Once we walked into the dining room I was met by all the brothers Kanato went to his seat and I saw there was a spot open for me in the middle of Yui and Shu so I quietly walked to the space and seated myself.

"Good morning y/n" Yui said with a big smile, I loved it when I got to see her smile, so naturally I smiled back to my older sister.

 As soon as the food was set out I started eating because I was quiet hungry, then I noticed the silence which I really didn't mind, then the silence was broken.

"Y/n you will be attending night school with us, and since you already have all your credits It doesn't really matter where you go just stay on campus so that we can watch you" Reigi explained to me and since I don't talk I nodded and continued eating.

Once I was done I went up to Yui and asked her.

"Yui how do I get to the garden?" since I was very determined to get out there because I love plants and they have my favorite flower, roses.

"Just come with me" she smiled and I nodded.

As we were walking I subconsciously memorized how to get to the garden. Once we were there I thanked Yui and we went our separate ways, I noticed a gazebo in the distance so I headed towards it still paying attention to the beautiful flowers on the way.

(A/n: Another sorta cliffhanger! Hope you liked it I'm really enjoying writing this! Well until next time my lovelies! ;) Bye!)