Kisses Under The Moon.

I notice that all the lights were turn off as I walked trough the front door of the house. " Im a lilttle late" I said to myself. " She can wait a bit later." I chuckle. I started taking my clothes off as I made my way to the main bedroom.

There's a faint light coming from the room, and at once I knew that there she was waiting for me with the room ready. I take the last piece of cloth and let it drop on the floor by the room.

I stand and look by the door at my love of my life.I see her brushing her black hair.I take the opportunity and I slip into the bed and cover myself a bit with the purple silk bed sheets.

She notices me in the mirror, and without turning she says "you had me waiting". "I know, but waiting makes it better, don't you think?" I said with a sly smile. " true" she responded.

I hold out my hand. She takes it and joins me on the bed. We wrap ourselfs under the covers. Trying not to be urgent I press my lips againts her softly. The more we kiss, the more I hunger for her. More violently we kiss. I move from her lips to her jaw, and then her neck.

I feel her tremble between kisses and bites. "I want to hear you moan and scream my name" I whisper in her ear". "rip off your clothes and spread your legs open". I whisper to her while taking her clothes off. I kiss her neck and shoulders, she shivers. I bite her on her neck just the way she likes it. She starts getting excited and a low moan scapes her lips.

She moves her hands down my chest and stomach, then one of her hands go up to my hair while other goes down farther, until she grabs hold of my guy. She beggins to massage him while making me moan. Just when she lets go, I make my way down rubbing my toungue on all the right places making her go insane.

She returns me the favor, by pulling my face up tp hers and kisses me, I let her roll on my back so that she can get on top of me. She runs her hands trough my hair just the way I like it. I want more, and she gives me more. She starts biting my neck until I reach my limit and I start to moan. She suddendly stops, and I feel her head and body go down and down further. Slowly giving me kisses as she goes. She reaches her destination, she kisses it gently. It was to sudden, and I wasnt expecting it, but I gasp at the pleasure it gave me, and I lean back to enjoy it.

She continue kissing and running her toungue along it, and I continue moaning louder with each passing second. I wanted her to continue, but I couldn't take it anymore. I grab her by her hair and pin her on her back. I position myself between her, and with one swift thrust I'm inside her. She makes a grunt sound, turning me on even more. Its drives me wild with pleasure, and I want more, so much more.

I do her faster, harder and deeper. She moans, and I moan, were both losing control. We always wanted this, and now we don't want to stop. She grabs hold of my hair, and pulls it with every moan and scream she makes. She runs her nails down by back deeply, and i can't help from moaning, it brings me pleasure. I love it, and i want more. I clench the blanket in my fist, and with it I drive myself deeper and faster. We break, and the room fills woth our moans. Our body how againts each other. Our hearts pounding on our ears. Heavy breathing fill the silent that follows. We continue making love for hours. Craving each other more each passing minute. We never want to let go.This is the way we trully belong.

                                                  How do you guys feel after reading the story?