Love is Everything

you could feel his hot breath lingering on your body is wet tounge leaving traces that are so desirable. oh yes, jonny, yes! ohh damn kristy tell me girl come on girl bring it!! *gasp* ohhhhhh that was nice and rough babe, but i liked it. oooo then you ready for rounf two? says jonny?. no my virginia aches but maybe later as i start drifting asleep. ok babe if you wanna sleep ill just drop you off in the morning. alrite love you. i love you to babe

(next morning)

babe, babe wheres my underwear and bra i cant find it? ummm check under the bed i think its therejonny yells back! ok thanks. hey kristy!? what? you wanna join me in the shower? wwe could go for round 2! sure babe i'm coming! krist runs into the shower where jonny is standing there all sexy with his manhood sticking put looking delicious and steamy. ohhhhhhhh1 i gasp as he enters me so fast and hot. oh so that woke you up huh babe? yes! jonny oh yes well then lets keep it up. babe babe we should finish i dont wana be late for school. alright kristy teasing with my black hair. i am am raven haired girl with almond colored eyes and a fiinee body.

(jonny's POV)

Oh that was a nice and hot sex we had last night. i thought to myself as i was in my class. jonny? jonny the answer to number 34 please. huh? oh ummm that will be 12,000. thank you jonny next time try and pay attention please. okay . hey jonny im free tonite wanna hang* form kristy. oooo she certaintly knows that i want to hang. yea sure! im up for it all the way see u at 6.

alrite guys this is it for now but pllllzzzzz comment thx! *gorgeousgirlalways