The girl.

There was this girl who was a fun,daydreamer and imagination. Well one day she did something she did not like. And her friends stabbed her in the back. They tripped her called her useless. They broke her down every chance they got. She walked to the bus and she would sit there and cried while everyone was dropped off. When she got to the middle school she would always be crying and run to the bathroom stall. That sweet fun daydreamer with an imagination was broken and depressed. After she made sure she looked normal she would walk out like nothing bad happened. What was bad is that she didnt fight her fights. She let them get to her. She wanted to kill herself. But she never had the heart too. She would walk home crying. When she reached her house she would go straight upstairs in to her room. Never telling anyone what happens except for her diary. Not even her sister knew. Until one day they made her cry so bad that she was the first one to get home. Her sister found out and called the girls parents. Her sister comforted her while she cried. The next day they took her into the girls bathroom and beated her up and then put makeup on her to make sure nothing bad happened. She layed in bed wishing she could run away. That night her mom came into her room asking if she was ok. She turned her head and her mom saw the black eye. And the scares on her face. Her mom went into tears. She has lost 3 great grandparents in the last two months. They both cried. Her mom. Was unbelieved. That that happened. Se went to a catholic school. Her mom sent her there to keep her away from those kids. Well it didnt work. The girl went walking with her dogs. Those girls saw her. One held the dog and the other beated the girl up again. The girl ran home that day and told her mom she was going for a walk. Her side hurt from all the kicking. She sat down on this abandoned parking lot and cried and cried. Her only friend saw her and he ran up to her asking if she was ok. She looked up at him. It started to rain. He saw all the bruises and blood on her. She frowned then went back to sobbing in her sweat shirt. At the time she felt so useless. He bent down and comforted her. Saying 'please dont cry. Please dont'. He rubbed her back and she quickly pulled away. He lifted up her shirt o the back and saw scratch marks all over her. She sniffed and went back home. That night while in the tub the soap burned her scratches making them in to scars. She finally got up and looked in the mirror. She saw all of it. Bruises on her side. And all the blood coming down in a perfect shade of red. She starts to cry while looking at herself naked in the cold night.....thinking why me!?