[1] Awake [1]

It was another day, boring classes to attend, an over energetic meeting with school council and being practically drowned during swim practice. Just... Great.

You sat on the end of your bed rubbing your eyes before beginning to walk around your room and into the èn suite bathroom you had access to. You turned on the water as you washed your face and brushed your (H/l) (H/c) locks, staring at your (S/c) face and your gleaming (E/c) eyes in the mirror before leaving and going back into your bedroom. Undressing from your (F/c) nightgown and into your 'too short for you skirt', white blouse and ugly yellow blazer. 'Standard uniform? What crap!' You thought tutting to yourself as you made your way to the dinning room taking a piece of fruit (Whatever's your favorite - Personally I like an apple!) and bolting to the door to make it on time.

You successfully made your way to the car and got in the back the valet driving to your predetermined destination: Ashford Academy.

_______________

So Code Geass is on Netflix in the UK now so I've rewatched it like 4 times and had to make this!!!! I know this was a short opening but I gotta show tomorrow with a day of rehearsals so I got my work cut out for me!

If you like this story go ahead and comment and vote on this story! To keep up to date on the story go ahead and follow me too! (・ω・)

Til next time dear reader - chan!

☆ - ScruffyZelda - ☆