[3] Tickling The Ivories [3]

Music had finally rolled around and you decided, with your best intention, to find out whether or not Lelouch remembered you from your shared childhood memories. The plan was simple:

Step One - Use professor Woodland as a ploy to perform a piece of music.

Step Two - Play the piece that Lelouch taught you during your time together as children.

Step Three - Wait for the result.

Entering the classroom with the other students, you put your plan into action. As professor Woodland introduced himself to Lelouch, you positioned yourself at a grand piano a few meters away from him. You then raised your hand innocently as professor Woodland made his way over, pleased to help as he pushed up his small circular spectacles. "Miss (L/n), how am I able to help you?" He asked as your cleared your throat and answered, "Would it be possible for you to listen to my piece? I'm unsure on the tempo in some areas." You watched him nod his head before you turned around and counted yourself in. The class silent, as you began to play the wondrous melody perfectly ,each note floating through the classroom as your angelic voice joined the beautiful accompaniment until you were finished .Lelouch watching intently tapping along to the melody softly on the table.

As you finished the class applauded you before going back to there own projects muttering their ideas and plans to obtain their grade. As you closed the piano you took a breath getting up and turned around to suddenly bump into the person you were hoping for, Lelouch. "I don't mean to upset you but might I ask where you learnt that melody?" He asked looking down at you with a friendly smile. Stepping back you looked up into his eyes. "A friend taught it to me back when I was a child. During a party we ran off into his study and he taught me it even though I kept messing up." You smiled warmly a small chuckle following your answer. "(F/n)? Is it really you?" He asked looking into your eyes with utter disbelief, as your smiled softened, "Hey Lelouch. It's me."

Before another word could be spoken he pulled you into a hug, holding you close. "I thought I lost you (F/n)... After what happened I thought I'd never see you again." You kept quiet before breaking out of the hug, "It seems you were wrong.".

________________________________

Hey guys! So I written this in Benidorm and this is the first chapter we posted as a team! Anyway:

If you like this story go ahead and comment and vote on this story! To keep up to date on the story go ahead and follow us too! (・ω・)

Til next time dear reader - chan!

☆ - ScruffyZelda and Demon Overlord Natalie - ☆