Down the Rabbit Hole

My best friend Katy was reading me a story. A Boring Story at that. But then I Catch a Glimpse of a White Rabbit. But there was something special about this White Rabbit. For some reason, it had a spectacle on its eye, and holding a Pocket Watch. I rub my eyes, but the Rabbit was Gone. Since the story was Boring, I considered going after it. I got up, brushed off the dirt, and walked after it. I couldn't find it, but then caught the tip of his White tail in my eye sight. I followed it, but it crawled under the hedge, I lifted the bottom, and found a hole, I felt disappointed, and started to walk away, but was grabbed. I turned and the blood drained from my face. It was a face, but it was distorted in a very disturbing way. I tried to scream, but all I could manage was a small squeak. The thing started pulling me under, my new dress getting ruined. I grabbed a twig, but it snapped. I was falling, While having a Mini heart attack. I Finally calm down then freak out, realizing that I have to eventually hit the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After about an hour, I see a pile of leaves below. I hit the pile and look around. I see piles of leaves just like mine, with other holes above them, but no girls there. Instead, there are mountains of human bones laying around. I decided to get out of this room, but see a bottle laying next to me saying 'drink me' I decided to do just that, but afterwards, I didn't feel any different. I catch a glimpse of a ugly creature, but then realize I was looking in a mirror, "So that's what the drink did to me." I thought. I walked into a hallway, but it was dark and gloomy. There was lots of rooms, most looked like sunshine in the corridor, considering how ugly and dark it actually was.
But for some reason, I could not go through. It was like a dark force was holding me back, the only room that was dark, was locked. I walked back through the hallway, and went back in to the main room from the beginning. Instead, I found a petite little cake, covered in frosting, laying on the pile of leaves. It looked delicious, and I hadn't eaten since breakfast this morning, which had to be at least 5hours ago. I took a small bite, not knowing if I could trust this place or anything in it. But before I knew it, I had eaten the whole thing! Again, I did not know what it did, was this just a offering? Remembering what the drink did to me, I looked in the mirror, I gasped, because it had turned me into a beautiful maiden! I walked back into the corridor with an idea. Maybe since I'm beautiful, the sunshine door's will open for me! I tested a door, and to my surprise, it opened! I slowly pushed it open, but all that was there was a brightly light hallway. 'At least its not dark.' I thought to my self. But of course, I'm cursed and all the lights shut down. I started to cry, not knowing where to go. After a good five minutes, I feel something gooey and sticky on me. Blood. I scream, then start to cry again, this time actual tears. I'm practically swimming in tears, and my new dress is ruined. But then I see the rabbit. The thing that brought me to this place. I slowly start to creep after it, but speed up, because it seems in a hurry. Then it stops. I slow down and try to back up, but it starts to turn its head.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wake up tied to a stretcher, in a dim lit room. I can't move because my hands and legs are tied down with ropes. But the worst part is that I was being watched. In the corner of the room was a funny looking creature with a huge smile. When I look at it disappears. I lay back down deciding that I was hallucinating. But there next to me is the creature. My heart skips a beat, till I realize that it resembles a cat. It has a long stretched out smile that reaches from ear to ear. I hear a low rumbling noise and then notice it is the cat makinng the noise. its speaking.
"When the clock strikes one, you must be in the arms of the mad hatter, or the red queen will be your fate. Don't be disturbed or you'll never get home, but try to wake up and here forever you'll roam.