Your Song

Your Song

Not An Intro

******

HARRY: You are sitting outside looking up at the stars and Harry starts singing you a song as he joins you on the blanket set out. He whispers the lyrics to you for a while, until you join him and start laughing while singing "She's Not Afraid"~ One Direction.

LOUIS: You walk in the flat after working. You see Louis in the kitchen cooking, like you usually are and yo smile at him. He says,"Hey, (y/n) just take a seat dinner will be done in a second." You sit down and he serves you while he starts humming the song 'Isn't she lovely' and then he looks at you and tells that you are lovely.

NIALL: You are at one of his concerts, and you are standing in the front and he says "I would like to dedicate this song, to my beautiful girlfriend (y/n), I love you!", and he starts singing 'Nobody Compares' with the boys but he didn't take his eyes off you while singing into the microphone.

ZAYN: He takes you out to dinner and you didn't talk much, so you thought he didn't really like you anymore. After dinner he brought you to the beach where there was a microphone there and Niall was sitting in a rock playing guitar. Then Zayn grabbed the microphone and said, "I love you (y/n) and this song that I'm about to sing is for you, because you are my everything and I love you!", you smiled and he started to sing 'We Found Love'.

LIAM: You hated how you looked, because you thought you were fat, ugly, and useless.

You started to cry on your bed when Liam walked in lighting up the room as he

walked over to you and sat down next to you, hugging you. He told you to stop

crying and as he said that he put on the radio and started to sing 'Little Things'

and said it was all true and that you are beautiful just the way you are!

____________________________________________________________

KEEP UP WITH MY SHENANIGANS ON INSTA @/hmc613  it's horrible and boring but follow me anyway.
Thanks for reading
update: I'm reading this [like] a year and half or so later and omg. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of this authors note sign out thing. Haha.
[ {Caitlin} ]