John's Legends

HOW "ALL OF ME" CAN RELATE TO YOU GUYS🌸

+++++++++++++++++++

Harry: You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose, I'm winning.

"HA I win again!" You laughed, pulling in all of the chips that sat on the table into your arms.

"How in the hell..?" Harry said scratching his head.

"Beginners luck, maybe?" You said shrugging your shoulders.

"No way is this your first time playing poker." He said playing with his hair.

"I swear Harold, I've never played before." You explained.

Harry looked from you to the small mountain of poker chips that were piled up in front of you. It was roughly $5,000 dollars and you were pretty proud that you were able to collect that much your first game. He looked back at you and smiled.

"What?" You asked, suddenly becoming extremely self conscious about yourself.

"I still win" He said still smiling.

You looked down at the pile of chips and raised an eyebrow at him. I think that it was pretty clear who was the winner tonight.

"Why's that?" You asked.

"Because at the end of the day, I get to take you home." He said with a small chuckled.

"Oh god, that's so cheesy, Harold. Let's go get something to eat. My treat." You said motioning at your chips.

Louis: What would I do without your smart mouth?

"Hey, Love?" Louis asked.

"Yeah?" You said.

"What are these?" He said lifting up an old pile of year books.

"Those are year books, babe." You said sarcastically.

"You're such a smart arse." He laughed.

"But that's why you love me." You told him matter-of-factly.

"Oh now that's debatable at this point." He laughed.

He picked the oldest year book of the bunch and opened it up.

"Let's just have a little looksie." He said.

You sat down next to him, and leaned over to look at your past. It was filled with old number's from friends, and boyfriends. There were notes from teachers, saying how much the looked forward to seeing you 'mature' later on in high school. You laughed at some of the inside jokes that you and your friends had made over the years. You showed him all of your old friends, and even your ex's.

"Well, I am definitely a step up from these knobs." He laughed.

"If that helps you sleep at night babe." You laughed nudging his shoulder with your own.

"Oh, it does....Hello? Who's this sexy lady?" He said pointing to your old freshman photo.

"Oh for fucks sake Tomlinson.." You groan.

He smirked at you pointing at your geeky braces and hairdo.

"You're lookin' sexy there, love." He said pecking your cheek.

"Oh sure. Whatever, you're just trying to get laid. " You told him snatching your year book from him.

You ran your fingers along the edges of the torn and dusted book. It was so old and was filled with so many memories. You set it down on the table and leaned back.

"So what? You don't believe me?" Louis asked turning his full attention from the year books and on to you.

"I don't know. We're always joking about, so sometimes it's hard to tell the difference." You explained.