Pologue

Standing in front of the white ornate marble doors of Mahoutokoro, the Japanese witch and wizarding school, were a group of young seven years old waiting to start their education at this very school. Among this was a short girl with shoulder length pitch black hair and striking blue eyes, for years this girl has dreamed of attending this school, from the tales of her mother, the one thing she couldn't wait for was which house she as to be put it in.

竜 - Ryo (Dragon). Ryo's are independent, ambitious & risk-takers. Ryo's will often help others but rarely help themselves.

猿 - Saru (Monkey). Saru's are typically curious, playful, clever and the master of practical jokes. Saru's are often creative and highly intellectual.

蛇 - Hebi (Snake). Hebi's are particularly intelligent, graceful & analytical. Hebi's tend to excel in their school-work that involves writing and practical work.

虎 - Tora (Tiger). Tora's are often brave, competitive, born leaders & they love a challenge. Tora's can be stubborn sometimes, but they are highly intelligent.

And lastly.

狐- Kitsune (Fox). Kitsune's are often one who hold mysterious qualities, often in the form of rare and unusual magical abilities, either taking them down a path of destruction or a path of glory.

Often the ones in Kitsune were avoided due to their unknown and destructive nature, many people were afraid of the unknown, the reason the young girl knew this was due to her mother being a kitusne while attending school. Among the houses where other factors that made the school what it was, all students at least knew two or three languages due to the diverse student body ranging from Japanese to Taiwanese and though it was rare to see any Malaysian or Indian student,  due to the distance, there were a couple around.

A male teacher appeared in front of the seven year old students, he was tall with greying dark brown hair that fell past his shoulders.

"Welcome new students I'm Sensei Kashikoi before you enter the main hall you'll all be given robes to wear while attending classes, as you're all day students you'll change in and out of your robes while travelling to and from school, during the summer you'll wear Yukata's and during the winter you'll wear Kimono's, they will grow as you do and change in colour as you learn, females on the right and males on the left please."

The body of children split separating due to their respective sex, each student one by one were given robes as the changed into the the turned a pale pink colour, after changing the students were all gathered back together in a room with a door at the front.

"To be sorted into houses one by one you'll write your name on the piece of parchment in the next room  then you'll proceed to sit with the rest of the members of your house you can write your name in Katakana"

One by one, again, each student walked into the room till it came to the black haired blue eyed girl, she walked in nervously, picked up the calligraphy brush an wrote her name.

拷問枚-고문 매-Gomun Mae

After she had written her name vanished and was replaced with the symbol for the Kitsune house, Mae walked and went to sit with the rest of her house. Over the next four years Mae grew to love Quidditch, the research of magical creatures and more, she slowly grew up to realise the reason she was put into Kitsune, she never shared with anyone and planned to when she was eleven but that chance never presented its self to Mae.