Going for a walk

You wake up and get dressed in black jeans a black tank top and a flannel, you walk out of the house and see Carl you can't help but stare he's just amazing you have been freinds for what seems like ever ,Daryl saved you when you were twelve a little while after that Carl and you stared talking from there you became best friends.

Ron walks over to you "hey Y/n"  "oh hey Ron"
"Were you just starting at Carl" you feel your face go red "w-what n-no why would I do that"
He seems angry "yeah whatever" Ron storms off  you walk towards Carl and Enid. Enid just glares at you but Carl smiles "see ya later Carl bye y/n" she runs over to rons " what's  up with them" you say "what do you mean"  " as soon at I walked up Enid seemed really mad and when Ron caught me starting a....." SHIT you think to yourself  "starting at what?"  "N-nothing I- I have to go"

You go upstairs to your room when you see someone standing by your window you grab your knife "who are you" "woah chill it's me Ron". "Ron?!? What the fuck? Why are you in my room" he walks up and Pins you to a wall "Ron stop what the fuck" "y/n I've been I love with you since I met you but you choose Carl, well he doesn't care about you he's with Enid right now not even thinking about you"

You hear the door downstairs open "y/n!!" He starts banging on your bedroom door Ron locked it fuck! "It's Carl are you okay?!?"
"Enid told me what was happening "
Rons hand is over your mouth so you bit him "CARL HELP" Ron grabs your knife and holds it to your throat "shut the fuck up" Carl kicks in the door and grabs him throwing him out of your room "y/n you okay?"  " I'm fine thanks Carl" a few mintues of awkward silence passes Carl's face Turing pink he turns to you

" so um y/n I know it's a bad time but would you Um li-like maybe wanna go out with me?"
"Yes, of course carl" Daryl was listening from around the corner he heard the commotion and wanted to see what was wrong "Daryl!?" You say Carl's face is red  and has a hint of fear
"Carl y/n is like a daughter to me if you break her heart I will break you understand?"
"Y-yes" you giggle Rick walks in laughing he heard everything "come on Daryl he's gonna piss him self leave the poor kid alone " they leave Carl is still acting very awkward so you try to fix this you walk closer to him grab his hands place them on your hips his eyes widen you wrap your hands around his neck then kiss him he smirks into the kiss

~THE END~