One month anniversary...

The day of our first month anniversary,you would've expected a gift,present or something from him... Not me thoo
All I wanted was to be with him
Cute huh.
Anyways that day we talked after school,like always.Then,when we were going back,three of our friends came with us, it was a couple and the third wheel.Anyways,the boys were talking about their basketball game,and us three girls waited,me and the other girl bugging our boyfriends,while the other girl just stood their.I told him I had to go and he said okay,which got me a little mad,because A I wanted a hug and my kiss in the cheek so I just stood there,waiting then once again I told him I had to go and this time he didnt ignore me and in front of them he hugged me.
When he did,he pulled me close and then pulled apart just enough so we could look at each other,our eyes met and locked. He then broke the spell for a sec to look at my lips then back at my eyes.I understood that,totally,he wanted to kiss,but wouldn't if I didn't want to,so he was waiting for permision.By now our noses were touching and our lips were centimeters away. We started getting closer,but just as our lips were about to touch,I looked down,so we couldn't kiss,I couldnt ,not because I didn't want to but because it was gonna be my first kiss!!
While looking down I whispered,"I can't"
He hold my cheeks making me look up and said," please baby"
God he sucks,he knew I couldn't say no to dat
Our eyes locked and they without thinking about it twice,he leaned and I got on my tippy toes,yess he's taller than me..anyways he leaned and as Hw did,I closed my eyes,when I did I felt a soft kiss in my lips,my first kiss,we pulled apart a little and I couldn't help but smile,and hadn't opened my eyes just yet but since that didn't bother me,I hadn't noticed. When I opened them ,I saw him,he was smiling,too,a big smile just like me. He did love me....