The Newbies

In america

Katelyn: Hey jazzy can I say that you are better then the generation of merical.

Jazzy: :/ who?

Katelyn: never mind

Hey jazzy we should get going we still have a lot of stuff to pack because we leave tomorrow.

( time skip )
On the plane

Katelyn POV
Jazzy is not herself today maybe she is just scared that she might bump into her (ex)...

In Japan

We finally reach were we live NO I do not live with her I live beside her. (P.S WE LIKE TO BE ALONE ALOT.)

( Time skip)
I was walking around because I don't care for class so I went to find the gym and got lost so I walk around and found my self outside I did not care so I started walking and found my self at a street court but some one was there he was tall about 6,3, had dark blue hair and these gougeus deep blue eyes, he was HOT.
Katelyn thoughts
BAKA YOU DONT EVEN NO HIM. BUT LOOK AT HIM MOVE AND LOOK AT THOSE MUSIAL'S OMG KATELYN QUIT BEING A PERV AND GO TALK TO HIM.
End of thoughts ( smirks)

You grab your ball that you always have with you and shot it from were u were and mad it. The boy looked at you and smirked.

Aomine POV
Some one shoot a ball and made I looked to see who it was and it was this tall,skinny girl with light green hair with light blue tips, she looked at you and smiled, but damn she has some big boobs, she looked really hot, so I walked to her and asked if she would like to play one on one with me she said yes and were playing she was good and fast she bet me by one point.

Normal POV
Aomine: so what school do you go to?

Katelyn: seirn high
Hey can I ask what your name is?

Aomine: oh my name is dikia aomine
What your name?

Katelyn: madorima Katelyn
Hey I have go its getting late talk to you later.

Aomine: hey let me see your phone real quick

Katelyn : OK

Aomine: I put my number in your phone so text me.

Katelyn: bye

Katelyn POV
I have aomine number I can't wait to tell jazzy this but right after she quits scolding me for not being in school.

Jazzy POV
Were is she is so pissed right now she ditched school and with out telling me to fuck.

Walks in inside house find Katelyn there watching TV .

HEY ASSHOLE YOU FUCKING DITCHED SCHOOL AND DID NOT TELL ME YOU COULD GOTIN HURT KATELYN.

Hey jazzy calm the fuck down OK I'm here ain't I

Jazzy can I tell you something

Yea go the fuck ahead

God jazmin ur being uncool I want the nice jazzy back ( eating a candy bar while pouting)

Fine what did you want to tell me

I have aboys phone number

NO is he cute ( why did I ask the it's Katelyn we are talking about)

HEY WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN

wups did I say that out loud sorry Katelyn

No problem and yes he is well in my eyes they are
Oh jazzy please don't tell onii-san or Elsa I get a big lecture.

I promise hey kat-chan after school tomarrow we are going to see the basketball team k

K jazzy-san
Bye jazzy-san

At Katelyn house

Text aomine

Katelyn: hi wyd

Aomine: hi nothing mush just looking at a magazine ( he he perv)

Katelyn: that cool
Well gtg night

Aomine: night

This my first fanfic I'm sorry if it sucks but please bear with me thanks.