Part. 3; Imagination

HELLO
FIRST OF ALL SORRY FOR THE ONE YEAR HITAUS WITHOUT EVEN TELLING YOU GUYS ( I just had to deal with shit)
IDK IM SORRY
LIKE REALLY SORRY. YALL DONT NEED TO FORGIVE ME YEAH
I sound cold af but I'm really sorry and I love you all for voting and reading this trashy ass clishhhh story. idk I was like one year younger when I started it..
anyways thank you sm for just reading it even if you just "passed by" :")
I'm sorry you guys I love you all so much and lastly I'm sorry.
let us start all over again shall we? (With a twist)
-
-
-
-
-

Chanyeol woke up realizing that everything was just a dream.
A flashback.
...
w-wait
He rushes out of bed and goes downstairs quickly.
-
-
"Mom!?" Chanyeol shouts looking around the kitchen.
"Oh you're up early" Chanyeol's mom says with a calm voice as she walks in to the kitchen. "Good morning" she says pecking her sons cheek warmly. "Slept well?"
Chanyeol quickly walks to the window to peek at the Byun household which strangely looks empty and dead in Chanyeol's eyes.
"U-uhm yes yes" he says with a shaky voice.
"he was here yesterday.." he whispers quietly for himself.
"I'm glad" his mom says as she grabs and holds his hand with a soft smile knowing that her son is looking for something worthless..
"let's eat breakfast, shall we? Oh! how about some pancakes? your favorite" she says trying to cheer him up.

It was all just a dream?

Chanyeol thinks, his thoughts flying around in his head causing him a headache.
"no no no" he shakes his head. "Park freaking Chanyeol, he's alive and he's probably out with his mother." Chanyeol nods and shuts his eyes as he hears someone calling his name.
As he opens his eyes.. he sees someone waving at him. "it's him. he's alive. I told you so. it's just me. Lack of sleep. just. lack. of. sleep. Park Chanyeol." he tells himself as he nods nonstop.
Acting like he's a freak or a horrible human being for thinking that Baekhyun doesn't exist.

Chanyeols face lit up as he waves back at the small beautiful boy who he adores deeply.
his smooth silky bleached hair. is all Chanyeol is thinking about. The way the small boy's finger brush against his mole every time he's  about to rub his left eye.

"Chanyeol." his mom pats his shoulder gently with a worried look.
he's been talking to himself a lot recently and it's making her more worried.

"Chanyeol!" she raises her voice to get his attention.
"mom! look." A grin appears on Chanyeol's face.
"Baekhyun! Mom, look!"
His mother sighs as she approaches Chanyeol looking out through the window. She tries to imagine the sixteen year old bleached haired boy once again for the 600th time but she can't see him.
"Chanyeol, there is no Baekhyun." She whispers.
Chanyeol turns around slowly facing his mother.

"What do you mean? He's there.."
"Listens to me." His mother says as she holds his. "Chanyeol, it's been two years since Baekhyun left. There's nothing to wait for. I'm so tired of seeing you like this every single day, Chanyeol. We need to get you some some real help." his mother looks down as she caresses her sons hand.
Chanyeol immediately pulls his hand away. "NO! You don't understand. He's alive and he's right there, mom!"
Chanyeol starts raging, kicking one of the kitchen chair before he rushes upstairs to smash his door close.

Thanks for reading this and I'm so sorry. It's so messy but should I continue with this story? Or start a new one?
This chapter is vv short gosh
My writing skills sucks bc I'm still very new (old) to this???? but I'll try my best!! YuY I feel really bad for making this story inactive..
I promise to update at least once every week since I'm still dealing with shit. I'm sorry guys I Love you all so so much!!
Thank you for voting!!! Btw naw :"( I