Sucked

Authors Note: Hey, wassup this is the momento we have all been waiting for I litterly dreamt this story.

Hope you like it.Xoxo      Love,SelenaFanster.

Ross POV:Hi my name is Ross Shor Lynch and I am a star triple threat if I say so myself Singer,acter,and dancer. Let me tell you about myself.I'm on a show called Austin and Ally(incase you didn't know) and a band called R5.We just got back from our "Loud Tour". Oh how rude my band members are my brothers,Rocky,Riker my sister Rydel and as drummer our close family friend Ellington,but cause of our name we call him by his middle name,Ryland.Oh, and as our manager my Little bro. Rattlif.

"Hey,Ross!!!"yelled my sister Rydel.

"What!?!?!?!?!"I yelled back.

"Is it just my imagination,or is that a moving truck next door!?!?!?!?!?!she yelled back.

Then I looked through my window next door saw a moving truck,then I looked closely and yelled back to Rydel and said,"Actually,it's a moving in truck look closely.!!!!!"

"Ross!!!"yelled my mom I groned and went down stairs.

"Yea mom"I said

"Oh can you-"Then she was inturrupted by a knock on the door.

"Mom re you expecting someone"I said while walking to the door.Then my mouth litterly dropped when I saw the most beautiful girl.Then my thoughts were inturrupted by a "Hello"and a waving hand infront of my face."Gbh hdl,csdhf"was all Could manage to get out

"Sorry,I don't speak.......Jappanese?"she said

I gave her a confused look then said"No um,sorry i'm just not use to seeing someone so hot"then her face started getting red.I hit my head and said"Did i really just say that"with my haed still down.Gosh could i be more stupid.It is true her hot body,I mean sure she may be a Little pail but,if you overcome that ,yea oh with that beatifull curly red hair,litterly her hair was blood red. Then my thoughts were inturrupted by Rocky and Riker both saying at the same time"Hey Ross who's at the-WOW" they said both dropping their mouth then they both ran to the door and Riker said"S'up"then she said"Oh I don't know just the sky I guess"she chuckeled and Rocky said"Well if your stating the obvios"he said smiling then winkin' at her.

"So um hi' i'm Sarah"she said stiking out her hand"I'm Ross,these are my brothers Rocky and Riker"

Sarah's POV: Ross,Riker,and,Rocky were all just standing there.Then Rocky said" oh were are my manners 'come in' " the words I was waiting for(.I'll tell you later.)  "Thanks,but no."I said

"Why not"said Riker "Cause um, my mom just told me to ask you if our new lovely neighbors would like to have dinner with us at 8:30 our place?"I asked with a pleasing face.Ross was about to say something when a blonde women inturruoted him and said''We would love to,oh sorry my name is Stormie Lynch'' she said sticking out her hand I shaked it and said''Hi,nice to meat you Mrs.Lynch i'm Sarah"then she sais"Oh please swetie call me Stormie well be there ok"then i said "Sure see you then"