Chapter 1

One day there was a girl named Reina and she liked to chill on the beach and pretend she was a magician. Reina regularly went down to the beach because she was friends with this neko who lived down on the beach named Mason and Reina kept visiting him in his cavern everyday and kept promising that one day she would learn magic so that she could free him from the curse of being a neko.

At about a quater past three, Reina said her goodbyes to Mason as she walked out of the cavern and went back into her home where her parents stood before her with an angry look on their face. "Reina, what on earth have you been doing on the beach every day until quarter past three!" Mr Monako said in anger. "Yeah! We see you going down to the beach and we don't know what's going on!" Mrs Monako said in annoyance. "I-I-..." Reina began but was cut off by the sound of her angry mother saying "BUT NOTHING MISSY! GO TO YOUR ROOM! YOU'RE GROUNDED UNTIL YOU CAN TELL US WHATS GOING ON! OH AND ANOTHER THING! YOU ARE FORBIDDEN TO GO TO THE BEACH!" Luckily Reina knew how to use her telekinetic powers because her parents didn't know she was magical and full of wonder.

"REINA! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!" Mr. Monako yelled out as loud as possible. Reina who was too busy focusing on her schoolwork, ignored the call. "I SAID COME DOWN FOR DINNER REINA MONAKO! NOW YOU BETTER STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND COME DOWN HERE AND EAT FOOD!" Mr. Monako yelled out as he was prepared to run up to Reina's room. Reina finally put down her pens but instead of doing as she was told she jumped out of her window and landed on the soft sand below and escaped to the beach where she found Mason looking a little shocked. "Hey, I bet you'd never see me again? Well I'm back, and I am ready for you to take me away to a world of magic." Reina said with a confident smile. Mason looked at her and said "But, won't your father get mad? I mean your mother looked as if she'd understand what's going on if you told her but your father is an angry man." Reina shook her head and laughed softly. "No Mason. Nobody will know I'm gone I mean, if I am out of the way, my parents can focus on my sister Sayana who is a perfect child in their eyes. Come on lets go, I've packed my things." Mason smiled and took Reina by the hand and then built up a sandstorm to make the two of them disappear from the current world and into a new one full of magic and excitement. One full of love and acceptance.

An hour later Mason and Reina arrived in the new world. "Welcome to Aristopia aka your new home. From now on you will not be known as Reina Monako but Sasha Lovejoy." Mason said with a smile. "Uh, why do we change our names?" Reina asked curiously. "Well, young one, simply because you do not want your family to find you, do you? I mean I came here with a name that changed when I came here, and so now you know me as Mason. Mason Oracle." Reina sighed and said "Oh... Well what was your name before you got here?" Mason stared at her and said "You cannot know that. No-one who ever crosses the barrier to enter a new world, remembers their old name. The only way they'd remember their old name again was if they'd cross over the barrier to the old world they came from! And I'm pretty sure that they'd not want to go back!" Reina smiled and said "From now on I am Sasha Lovejoy." And so Mason and Sasha walked into the new world together.

About an hour later and they saw a strange looking fellow. "Hello newcomers of Aristopia. My name is Xavier. Xavier Raiku and I am a magician. Come to my shows and you will see all sorts of weird stuff." the strange fellow said and gave out two tickets before mysteriously disappearing into thin air. Mason looked at Sasha in confusion. "Yo Sash, what just happened?" Sasha looked at Mason and said "I dunno, but I think that this magician guy might know how to get back or might know how to travel between dimensions." Mason looked at Sasha and said "Look, I know you wanna go back to see your family but you said you didn't care for them. I mean, we could travel through dimensions but, no-one would be able to see us." Sasha, now in a state of confusion, asked "What do you mean, no-one would be able to see us?" Mason put his arm over Sasha's shoulder and said "Well, it would be like you are dead, but not really because you're just invisible. Make sense now?" Sasha sighed and said "Sure. Now lets go find this magician guy. I wanna know all the tricks in the trade."