Flashlight

"Gum?"

"Uh, I don't like gum."

-

Piper Mitchell was unaware of the supernatural in Beacon Hills, even when her best friend was turned into a werewolf during their freshmen year. Piper didn't realize that things like werewolves, kitsunes, and banshees all existed.

Of course she noticed how Liam Dunbar reacted, his sudden change wasn't something that went unnoticed. Both Mason Hewitt and Piper noticed and they both were extremely worried for their friend. During Liam's spontaneous trip to Mexico, Mason claimed to be attacked by a skull armored monster that was blown up by the sheriff. Piper wasn't at school when Mason was attacked, and the story Mason told sounded unbelievable. Even Liam found it strange.

When sophomore year begins, Piper discovers that Mason's story wasn't crazy, her best is a werewolf, and her best friend's enemy is extremely hot. Unfortunately for Piper, she can't focus on a relationship because of all the things going on in the town.

Yet even through all the darkness in the town, Hayden Romero finds a way to brighten up Piper's day.

---

I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. AHHHHHH. I don't think I can say it enough, but this was an amazing idea (thought up by @bobmorley) and I am so happy I took it because this is going to be awesome. I just know it.

p.s. this is my first girlxgirl fiction story so bare with me lol

p.p.s. check the cast lol because why not

—Julia