~Chapter 1~

David's POV

I'm heading to my father's car. Na nakaparada across the street

I opened the car's door. And sit comfortably. I saw my dad wearing on his work suit. And our driver start the engine and drove us to our company.

"Hey son? Have you already checked the papers I send to you?" He asked while he is busy reading some office papers

"Yah," I said plainly. He looked to me. And his eyes landed to what I'm holding.

"Is that a girl wallet?" He asked where his both eyebrows met.

"Ah. Ahm yeah." I Stuttered.

"Why are holding that?" He asked.

"Ah..beca-" I cut on talking when Dad's phone ring. He managed to get his phone inside of his pocket.

"Hellow? How is it? Naclose na ang deal?" His mood turned into frustrated.

I let a big sighed. Anyway I'm David Thomas Montenegro ,17, Grade11 student of St. Petrarch Academy. Our family hold the Montenegro Inc. It's the big company here in the Philippines. I'm part of the elite student of our school or should I say my family's school. Everyone envy me dahel everything I want nakukuwa ko pero It's not true. Because all I wanted is to get my memory back. If I didn't got in a car accident 3 years ago I think I can still remember everything from my past. But my dad said the most really matter now is the present.

"David? Hey!" I snapped out. Diko napansin na tinatawag pala ako ni daddy. I turned my head to face him

"Are you okay?" He asked me habang patuloy paren syang nagbabasa ng Office papers.

"Ow yahh, I'm fine" I said.

"Okay good" he said plainly.

"Ahm dad, baba napo ako. I need to meet some friend." I said while I get my snap cap and sunglasses. Nag park muna yung kotse namen sa harap ng coffee shop.

"Okay,Take care. make sure you're present in the Family dinner later. Your Grandpa will upset if you don't come" He muttered habang nagbabasa paren sya ng office papers

I nod my head and exit the car.

Umalis na sila daddy and left me their standing.

I put on my snap cap and wear my sunglasses.

I buried my hand inside of my pocket at naglakad lakad. Naramdaman kong may something sa loob. I get it. Tinignan ko kung ano. Ow yeah! Yung wallet na napulot ko. I stared the wallet. Why I cant take off my eyes to this things.

My phone sudden ring. I managed to get my phone inside of my pocket.

"Hellow?" I asked

"Where are you?"

"Malapet nako"

"Okay, hurry up."

I hanged up my phone. And put my phone and the wallet inside of my pocket And continue on walking. After a long walk finally I'm here.

"What take you too long bro?" He bumped our chest just like what the bros do.

"I meet up with my father awhile ago" I explained while I entered our secret hide out.

"Ah.. So bro did you bring it?" He asked excitedly.

"Ahm--"

"Hey David!" My eyes widened and run onto her and give her a tight hug.

"Long time no see Clariss!" I greeted

"How are you? I really missed you!" I added.

"Me too bro! I missed you. I'm okay ano ba!" She said happily