Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Hikaru’s POV

“Hands of Tamaki, shes mine!” I said waving my arms infront of his face attempting to get his attention.

“whyyyyyyyyyyyyy??” he moaned, going and sitting in his ‘emo’ corner (as me and kaoru call it)

“because you have Haruhi!”

I know I like Haruhi, but Emma is just… different, and it so obvious how the boss feels, even if he wont admit it, I bet he’ll blush any second, yep here comes the blush, I found myself smirking despite the looks I was getting from both him and Haruhi.

“what do you mean he ‘has’ me?” asked Haruhi looking a little skeptical. Just what I thought she’d say, she is so easy to read.

“pfft I mean really? Your going to try that? I don’t have… want… have her, what are you on about? Don’t be silly…” he stammered looking down at his feet. Haruhi was just standing there looking sheepish while the others were pretending to not be listening, it was pretty obvious they are.

Well im not going to just stand here moping, im going home to make a plan, she will be mine…eventually.

“Kaoru, come on, lets go home”

“kay” he replied, and we walked off in step towards our car.

Kaoru’s POV

After a really awkward long silence in the drive home I finally cracked and dragged Hikaru up to our room and pushed him down on the bed.

“Ok seriously what is up cause your driving me nuts!!!!”

“oh im sorry if me being quiet for once is annoying you” he stated sarcastically.

“its not that Hikaru, its just ever since you met the new girl in person you seem a bit, flustered”

“no…no no no no…NO!”

“mhmm” I said with raised eyebrows.

“ok your right” he finally said, seems like hes given in then.

“dude im your brother, your built in bestfriend, your incest host partner” I mentioned with a wink “ive got your back, I sent the note didn’t i? So please just be straight with me, do you think she is worth it?”

Well that questioned certainly stumped him, by the look on his face he wanted to be anywhere but here, having this conversation.

“to be honest… I really don’t know”

ugh this will be a long night, he so owes me.

Emma’s POV

“he is so hot!!” I spoke down the phone to my best friend back in England, Caitlin(me :p ) I missed her to pieces but my parents transferred so so did I.

“yes you’ve told me that… a lot. What do you know about him?” she said down the phone.

“well, well his mother some fashion guru and he is a twin” I announced.

“A twin? Wow, you must be in over your head to like twins” Caitlin sniggered.

“No! I only like Hikaru!”

“ok, ok I believe you” Caitlin laughed “um Emma, I have something to tell you…”

“what?” I asked confused.

“umm my dad got a new job and we’re moving… to Japan!!! And guess which school I got into… Ouran Academy!!! Im going to your school!!!” she shouted down the phone at me.