Prologue

A/N- Ok so this is 10 years earlier and they are 6 years old. Just so that no one is confused this is a memory. :)

~10 Years Earlier~

Rose and Scorpios met every day. There was a big field between there houses, so they met there all the time. They didn't know each others last names so they didn't know about each other's families rivalries. Nor did they care. One day, they were having so much fun playing hide-and-seek, that they lost track of time. Ron(Rose's dad) was getting worried. He went looking for her and quickly found them. He noticed the blonde boy and immediately recognized him.

"ROSE JANE WEASLEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A MALFOY?!?!?!?!"

He grabs her and starts for their house.

"Scorp! Scorp! What is going on?!" Rose is screaming and crying.

They walked to the house in silence. When they got home, Ron wanted to talk to Rose. He sat in his recliner and sat her on his lap. She was holding her wrist where he grabbed her. Ron noticed and instantly felt guilty.

"I don't want to hurt you, but you can't hang out with that boy. They are a dangerous family. Please don't acquaint yourself with him." Ron pleaded.

"What is wrong with him and his family daddy?" Rose asked.

" Well, they were followers of... Voldemort. Ron shuddered at the name. " And they are full of evil. Every single one of them. Promise me you won't hang out with that boy."

Rose herself didn't agree with her dad. Scorpios had been really nice to her all summer.

" OK daddy. I promise." Rose finally agreed.

"That's my girl. Now go help your mum with dinner."

Rose stood there remembering that memory as her eyes locked with Scorpios Malfoy's as they boarded the Hogwarts Express on their first day of their first year at Hogwarts.

A/N- Ok so this was my first chapter of my story! I'm so excited!! Please comment on how it was and make sure to check our Instagram- hpfanfics31 :) Next chapter should be posted in about a week or two. HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!

~Seeker