The Weight

Shawn'sPov:
I just finished my workout and I'm on my way to the apartment I share with yn. I just wanna take a shower and cuddle with my girlfriend. Today was just rough for me. I just learned that my second album has to be pushed back a couple months. Then the paparazzi was all on my case about my relationship with Camilla from Fifth Harmony. We are just friends I don't understand why people think we are a thing, I have my wonderful girlfriend waiting for me at home.

I walk into the house and sit my keys on the coffee table. I walk upstairs to my room and I hear noises. I walk in and I see my best friend and my girlfriend having sex. They started to separate from each other when I came in. I blinked a couple times to make sure it wasn't a nightmare.

"What the hell is going on?!" I said infuriated.
"Baby I'm so sor-"
"And with my best friend! I grew up with and you do this to me!"
"Shawn you're away all of the time, Derrick just made me feel wanted again. I just feel better with him" yn said.
"Well since you love him more, both of you out of my apartment! Now!"
" babe I still love you just give me some time to work things out, please" she pleads while Derrick gets himself together.
"I want all of your things gone by tomorrow. Leave my house!" I walk into the bathroom, pacing back in forth on the verge of crying. Why would they do this to me. I feel like an idiot! She accused me of cheating all of the time while she's here making out with my best friend. A couple minutes later I hear the front door shut. I walk out to see if they were gone and they were. I punched my fist in the wall and started crying. I laid in bed and cried. I wish this was just a bad dream.

That night and every night after that I dreamt about her. I dreamt that she was still in my arms. I miss her. But I won't go back to her.

3 weeks later:
I hear a knock at my door. I open it and see yn.
"Hey" she says
"Hi"
"Can we talk?"
"Umm, yeah sure come in"
She walks in and sits in the living room. I walk in after I shut the door. I sit in the chair across from her. Why did I agree to this? I just want to know why.
"How are you?" She says after a couple minutes of silence.
"I'm ok"
"Good"
It goes back to silence again.
"I miss you" she starts.
"I want you back. I made a mistake, a big one. But I love you. Yes he made me feel better but I want you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. We can't throw all of the wonderful memories away just because of a mistake. Please just give me another chance. Please" she says on the verge of tears. My heart just drops to my stomach.
"I- I can't" I look down.
"I loved you, you was my everything, but you broke my trust. I can't go back."
"I'll change someday just give me time please!"
"I don't think I can wait." I stand up. "Goodbye yn" I open the door for her.
She stands up and walks over to me. "I'm sorry..for everything" she kissed my cheek and leaves. I shut the door and cry. "I did the right thing" I say to myself.