Born from a boombox

Me and Moose were walking around New York until he saw some dude dancing I knew what was about to happen he was about about to go see whats going on but I knew better and I knew who was dancing it was Kid Darkness aka Jai my ex boyfriend. He was the leader of the Samurai. We didn't necessarily end our relationship on good terms but it's whatever. I used to dance with them but no one ever saw my face it was always covered because I was to shy to. Then all of a sudden I hear cops then Moose grabbed my hand and we started running and some dude was with us until we ended up in the alley way.
They started talking while me,I was trying to catch my breath.
"You are seriously BFABB." the dude who I now know as Luke said.
"What does that mean" me and Moose both asked him
"It means you were born from a Boom Box."
Then he started to talk about some competition for dance crews and I was interested but I have school to focus on.
"I can't do the competition even if I wanted to I promised my dad I wouldn't dance again that was a just a one time thing." Moose said
"What about you,do you dance or are you just his ride along?" he asked. I said I do dance but O have school to focus on. then we took a ride in Luke's car and I stated to feel sleepy so I put my head on Moose's shoulder amd after that everything went black.
Moose POV
I really like Natalía she is very shy but with a loud voice at the same time she said she did dance but she had school to focus on but when she said that it seemed like that wasn't what she what she wanted to say I'll have ask about it later.