Prechapter - Options

The option is not what you want,  the option is what your mind is making you believe.
You think because life has been affected that it's over.  But is it really? Take a guess.

Don't let your thoughts play tricks with you. Take those thoughts and kick it out. Actually, burn those thoughts and set it by putting a seed.

The seed is the growth of your plant. If you don't take care of it,  it'll slowly die,  or it'll quickly die but! The difference about this plant is you can take control. If the plant slowly or quickly starts dying, you can take action and save it. The good thing is, the plant can live happily ever after if its properly cared for. But if it's not.  It'll die.

Think of this plant as being a person.
Then, think back to the stages.

Now,  it started off with negative thoughts being burned, and settled. You throw a seed letting the new person grow,  and learn from the thoughts that use to be there.  The growth of the person is like the plant. It'll grow and live. But if the person doesn't take care of itself it'll slowly or quickly die. Depending on the situation. The person has an option.

That person is Keisha. She sadly chose to jump off the building in hopes to see her son Major, meaning her life is over... but is it really?