Chapter 1

Harry's POV

"911.. What's your emergency ?"

"My mom passed out, I don't know what happened. Please come quick! please"

" Be calm sir, we will send an ambulance as soon as possible. Now I need you to tell me where your located at and your name"

"I'm Harry Styles, my location is 23rd St blvd rd"

2 weeks later..

Harry's POV

"Harry if I die.."

"Mom don't say that, you will get better
I promise"

I can't believe it honestly.. my mom is one of the healthiest people I ever know and she has cancer. The thought of me ever loosing her shatters my heart.

"Harry I have a dying wish of mine that I would like to come true. Cause I know I won't be getting better. I have stage 4 cancer"

"Mom what is it? Anything I will do it"

"Find a lovely girl, fall in love and have kids. I would love to see that before I pass.."

Not knowing what to say to her wish I just sit their starring at my mom lying their hooked up to tubes and wires. Reminding myself of all the lovely memories I have with my mom. Remembering back to all the times she took me to Disney land and me being me forcing her to wait in line just so I can get a picture with Mickey Mouse, and going on the little kid rides.

"Mom?"

"Yes my dear?"

"Get some rest, I love you so much"

"I love you to Harry"

"Ok so this is sloppy, I know. But this is a little preview as to what to expect. I just wanted you guys to see what you're in for. Please comments and vote if you think this is so far good!!! - love you guys"