Facts No. 101 - 150

101. During the MAMA era, many thought that Chen is Chinese.

102. Lay doesn't like his neck to be blown.

103. EXO's 1st appearance in Weekly Idol has more viewers than SHINee's and Super Junior's.

104. According to Suho, fans call Sehun, Chanyeol, Chen and him as the people who cause natural disaster because of their power concept. Monsoon rain is by Suho, typhoon is by Sehun, heat wave is by Chanyeol and of course, thunderstorm is by Chen.

105. Chen doesn't like eating Chinese fermented tofu.

106. Outlab Pop-Up Store collaborated with EXO to create the BWCW (Boy Who Cried Wolf) clothing brand. More than 40,000 visitors and fans have blogged about their experience in visiting the BWCW store in Garosugil, Gangnam. P.S. This was on the news last year so I guess it has now reached 50,000 or something

107. Kris' original dream as a kid was to be a basketball player.

108. Lay can play the guitar and the piano.

109. Luhan is a fan of H.O.T. and DBSK.

110. Tao has gained the nickname Peacock Oppa from their first visit in Happy Camp as EXO-M.

111. In Happy Camp, Suho was voted by the rest of the EXO members and some of their staff as the most coward.

112. Kai doesn't like wearing socks.

113. The Korean version MV of Overdose reached 1 million views on Youtube only an hour after its release.

114. In the course of the three days concert of EXO in Seoul, EXO has performed in front of 42,000 fans.

115. According to Mnet's XOXO EXO, Tao has the ability to find the camera like a ghost.

116. Lay is known to be well-mannered because he always greets anyone and the camera with a bow even if it's 50 meters away. He is called the "folder-dol" which is short for Folder Idol because he always bendshis back to bow to everyone.

117. In Mnet's XOXO EXO, it was mentioned that Growl has reached 6 billion views on a portal site in China.

118. Chen really likes clutch bags.

119. D.O. was casted in the movie Cart and in the drama It's Okay, It's Love.

120. Luhan on the other hand was casted in the Chinese version of Miss Granny as the granny's grandson.

121. The EXO boys played as cameos in the Korean version of Hana Kimi, To the Beautiful You.They're even included in the posters of the drama.

122. Suho made a cameo in SNSD's Yoona's drama, The Prime Minister and I as the church oppa.

123. EXO's Overdose Comeback Showcase was attended by 8,000 fans.

124. Xiumin starred in Jin's Gone MV with Kim Yoo Jung.

125. Chanyeol on the other hand starred in K.will's You Don't Know Love.

126. The pre-debut Chanyeol also starred in Girls' Generation's Genie's Japanese version MV.

127. D.O. featured in f(x)'s Goodbye Summer, a song part of f(x)'s Pink Tape album which was composed by Amber and produced by Noise Bank, Henry's music team.

128. The EXO members personally went to the BWCW store before it opened to add their own touch to the decoration of the store.

129. As a child, Kris hated taking pictures that's why he doesn't have many childhood photos.

130. EXO is known as the general trend setter idols in Korea.

131. The one-shot video style of Growl was taken 16 times for 4 hours.

132. Suho stepped on Sehun's foot in 2:49 of the Mandarin MV version of Growl.

133. Kai's cap falling off during 2:14 - 2:16 of the Korean MV version of Growl was a real mistake.

134. For Growl, EXO practiced for 3 to 4 months every day to master its choreography as mentioned by Chanyeol in Roommate Episode 6.

135. As a child, Kai was often mistaken as a girl because his hair was long and his mother would perm it.

136. Tao sleep talks in Korean. According to Baekhyun, his frequent line is "Don't,"andwaeyo.

137. According to Tao, the two reasons he doesn't shower alone are 1) to save time since there are many of them and 2) when it's late, he gets scared.

138. In The Music, Baekhyun said that his confident with his hip bone because it is quite big and fits well with his clothing.

139. Lay is famous for his Christina impersonation.P.S. Christina is a famous foreign food blogger based in Korea.

140. Luhan is one of the top 5 "male gods" [famous icons] of China.

141. Both Luhan and Sehun had a chance to do the couple dance in the middle of BoA's Only One.

142. According to Chanyeol, the EXO member who is not suited for Laws of the Jungle is Suho while Baekhyun and D.O. are well-matched for the show.He said that Baekhyun could give laughs to the rest of the cast whereas D.O. can be a reliable teammate.

143. Luhan is good at sports. He plays basketball and soccer well.

144. According to Chen, the Chinese member who mostly helps him with his Chinese is Lay.

145. According to Suho, their family meeting is Sehun's crying time.

146. Sehun prays for his hyungs before going to bed.

147. Chanyeol once saw D.O. crying while watching Prince of Tennis.

148. Because EXO went on a long break (1 year) before they came out with Wolf, there was a time in Korea that when you searched about EXO, EXO Comeback not happening come out in the search results.

149. Tao is a look-a-like of Kang Dong Won, a famous actor in Korea.

150. If Chen had the choice to select his stage name, he said it would be his initials, JD.