My Jam

There are lot of songs released every year in all genres. It may be country, local, or international, it will be always change a life or a belief. The impressed listener will idolize the singer. Every artist writes a new song to influence, dedicate, or to tell his life.

As a taekwondo player, I would often listen to to Korean songs most likely by Exo, famous Korean K-pop group. They made a song which touched my heart which is only the song that I can call "My Jam ". It represents self- confidence, modesty, indomitable spirit, perseverance, and etiquette which are the five tenants of taekwondo which in need to follow. The song is called "Overdose". The song was more meaningful to me when the Korean tigers made a music drama about it. To the one that you love, you will sacrifice everything.

"So bad no one can stop her" It even made the song more powerful to me. "Someone call the doctor yeah I need so quick" I know that martial arts isn't all about kicking, punching, or hurting people. Its goal is to practice players to protect the innocent. The song song is more than that. It is a girl kidnapped by her boyfriend's opponent because he wanted to kill him. He doesn't follow the sport's purpose. He was overdosed. On the other side, the boyfriend risked his life because he was madly in love with the girl.

There will be a lot of ups and downs in being an athlete but there is only one song that will make me remember that this was just my dream and I shouldn't waste the opportunity. The song overdose will let me remember that I won't use my skills to hurt the innocent or for just a stupid fight. I will also know that if I will love someone, I will do anything for him or her no matter what the cause. "Oh hurt me, oh she got me, oh she want me."

***************************************
Author's Note:

So hello guys another article from my formal theme. Please vote and follow me. Also, please comment and check out my other works and tell me what you think. Till the next update.

Bye...

cxvcxv, Mars...